130 IQlet

>130 IQlet
>too smart to fit in with normies
>not autistic ultragenius
what's the point

rap music and 40 ounces

You're just lazy fuck. Stop masturbating to anime.
If you're honest about your 130IQ, if you studied for 60-70 hours a week you'd be killing it.

What do you mean by ''killing it''? 60-70 hours per week seems a little too much if your only goal is to get good grades.

>get good grades
This is your problem. You don't want to become good, you just want good grades.

It's not like those 170IQ people don't have to study.

Same.
I don't care though. I just bait people to make them commit mistakes and I feel good about myself knowing that I have a higher iq than the people around here.

Just remembering my childhood makes me feel superior. I learnt to read when i was 3 yo, i already knew 1-100 numbers in english when i was 4 yo, i always was an ace in everything, including PE. I learnt how to play the piano by myself and learn how to play the turkish march perfectly in a week. I deduced second grade equations and the square sum equation when i just started getting into equations. I already did like 30 integral problems when the professor was going to explain how he did the first one. I never had to study until the last years. Even then I only studied a week before the PAU exams where you take an exam for uni and I got 9/10. I deduced the third grade polynomial formulas with parameters, I am superior to all of these brainlets.

A funny thing i remember when I was in HS (european HS), the teacher and us were in the computer class, he told us there was a game of thought that we couldn't beat, I already knew it was a joke and these kids couldn't even manage to understand the mechanics of this computer "chess" like game. Luckily I morphed the game my polish friend and I were playing before, in my head, and understood the mechanics of the computer game. The teacher, "durr, how did you do that!", "le you are a genius, user!". I remember the spanish kid (burgers don't know about spanish people) who at first wanted to compete against me phisically(hell, even i practiced boxing and i beat my polish friend "in a game") and intelectually, but soon he realized it was useless, and the russian tall kid who was also smart, but at least he wasn't that scandalous. He knew his limitations and didn't give a fuck about other's work.

I already did those stupid BBT jokes when I was a kid, I understood them all.

Now you know how a superior person sees the other "people". See,ya-

People like you OP are in a great position to communicate between 85-100 IQ people and 130-150 IQ people, this is actually a role in society that is understaffed and where your presence would be greatly appreciated. You have no idea how vital this is to the progress of science as a whole.

>I hate to be the bearer of bad news brainlets, but I've been tasked to explain to you by the autistocracy that you are inferior subhumans

I have only one friend whose IQ is close to mine (140). I only just recently have realised how big the difference between me and normies is, I mean they are to me what 60 IQs are for them, that makes me laugh. So I either am meeting wrong people or everyone like me has same problems.
Also how do you all find friends? Or are you/do you feel alone? Just wanted to share my experience.

130 IQ and I'm totally alone
cannot interact with normoids at all

> I learnt how to play the piano by myself and learn how to play the turkish march perfectly in a week.

This is the most unbelievable part of your story, if this is true you are probably actually a genius, innate musical ability is a rare skill and highly correlated with IQ

kek

>It's not like those 170IQ people don't have to study.
Hahahahahahahahaha what a brainlet

I learnt to play the piano not in a week.

It's just that when I was 10 years old, my friend brought a mini piano (50 cm) where you could only press 2 keys at the same time. I started using it and quickly played shit like star wars, tv shows and simplified turkish march, fur elise and stuff by ear. The thing is that I already knew musical stuff because I started playing the recorder 3 years earlier (7-8yo) and I got an idea how that shit works. So it was easy to do it. When I was 11 years old, my father gave me a normal keyboard piano (big enough to play several XIX.century compositions with both hands) so I started playing stuff like a retard until I got an idea, and a week later I already knew how to play the turkish march with both hands (firstly with the right hand by ear, then with my left hand with the tutorial the piano had). It's not genius stuff.

Don't worry, your IQ will decrease over time, even worse if you don't get a career to put your intellect in action. I'm sorry.

By the time I was 11 years old I already knew how to play several soundtracks by ear of Dragon Ball, gunbound, WoW, spongebob, shit like that, but I think someone non-genius can do it. Just check Youtube.

>knew how to play
with the recorder.
So, simplified stuff.

Also my main language isn't english. So the english part (1-100 count) is superv compared to all these Veeky Forums brainlets...

>Turbo brainlet
>Make thread about it
>Post it on Veeky Forums

I feel you, by the age of 14 I was already able to quote rick and morty

>innate musical ability is a rare skill and highly correlated with IQ
there is almost no correlation between high IQ and musical ability. Half the high-IQ people I've known have been pretty shit at music, and most of the people who have innate ability aren't very good at anything else. In terms of child prodigies, there is no correlation with IQ, only with working memory. And even then, child prodigies don't always turn out to be successful musicians.

this board is filled with undergrad pseuds