Thoughts on the classic grilled cheese sandwich, also known as a cheese sandwich, fried cheese, and hot cheezer?

Thoughts on the classic grilled cheese sandwich, also known as a cheese sandwich, fried cheese, and hot cheezer?

Mmm... Gwilled cheeze...

Grilled cheese with tomato sauce, sausage, ham, and pepperoni

>tfw people from your home town call them cheese toasties
Probably the most retarded name for a food I've ever heard. But to answer the OP, they're extremely nostalgic, versatile, and individual. Great food.

It's kinda funny how few people bother to butter and fry both sides of the bread for these.

I swear by it, crispiest fucking sandwich with the best buttery flavor

I'm sure that tastes good, but doesn't seem worth the extra effort for a sandwich that will be eaten in like 2 minutes and 35 seconds

Do people actually eat this? It looks disgusting.

Oh, no one eats it, they just made it to take a picture and post it on the internet.

What cheese or two cheeses makes the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich?
My favorites
>Provolone
>Provolone and sharp cheddar
>muenster and pepperjack

IS CALLED A TOASTIE YA FUCKIN YANK!!!

What wold it be called if I toasted Swiss on one piece of bread and polish ham on the other and merged it. So melty

Muenster and pepperjack sounds good

I've only ever had them with kraft singles. Well, tried provolone once and it tasted like shit.

Cheddar, gruyere, parmesan

They're just so cheesy!

God damn I fucking hate Americans..

I sincerely hope every last fucking one of you scum cunts NECK yourselves, NOW!

Havarte. Try it sometime, it's exquisite.

lol assmad faggot

Anywayx, I'm probably the only one who decides to forego the butter and simply toast the sandwich. I'm a sensitive little bitch and I hate the butter on my fingers when all I want to do is eat with my hands and move on.

>now melts

>grilled cheese
>its not grilled
>the yellow plastic inside doesn't contain cheese

???

I just ate a grilled cheese but instead of bread I used corn tortillas
Pretty good, I'd reccomend trying it

Yep, I bet you're the only one. What a cute, special quirk you have there. You should definitely put it in your tinder profile to show how unique and "cooky" you are

>I'm a sensitive little bitch and I hate the butter on my fingers

what a cute whore, that's why water and soap where invented you sticky hands slob.

Freeze, Cheeeeese!