Who is this meant for?

Who is this meant for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVza_AnhQ3E
youtube.com/user/BigMastadon
youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

old people who are accustomed to disgusting poverty food and can't break their habit

Preppers

preppers rhyme with niggers, i'm sure that the second is the answer.

there is literally no other reason other than this

Flyovers

youtube.com/watch?v=rVza_AnhQ3E

This

I would think its supposed to be used in soup, that is the only thing I can think you could use to make with it.

That doesn't look that bad. I'd eat it if I was stuck in a blizzard or something.

or stuck in a basement surrounded by angry black people

I don't even know what that means, but obviously the main purpose is as some kind of disaster ration where you couldn't get to a grocery store, but you're sick of canned tuna or spam as a protein source.

youtube.com/user/BigMastadon

youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo

Whoops.

f

Any decent prepper will be raising chickens in their yard.

No idea. Never seen them on the shelves and never heard of anyone eating one. I think Its a Canadian thing?

No, you can get them at a lot of bulk/discount grocers. WinCo sells them.
They are a throwback to Depression/WWII era and earlier when all kinds of shit was canned for storage and shipping purposes.
They're obviously not hugely popular today, and are mostly sold as an emergency/storm cellar item.

My grandparents were depression era South Dakotans and always had all kinds of canned goods around well into the 80s. Dad and Grandpa were both fond of canned ham.

>Canadian
how dare you

Honestly though I have not seen such
a thing before.

>eating not one, but three chickens in a can

I should be shocked but given the state of him its probably the healthiest thing he has eaten all week.

Damn.

F

>doesn't look that bad
it's literally the most disgusting thing I've seen on that channel, and the guy eats massively out of date shit all the time

Chicken salad, buffalo wing dip, chicken soup.

I'm sure there are other uses but idk. If you cooked a regular chicken in a crock or dutch oven, then put the chicken in a container with some of the liquid, the same congeal would happen at the bottom from the mix of broth, cartilage, and fat being rendered out.
I swear none of you cook.

not much point when the nuke just vaporizes them