Are there any ways we can actually make ourselves taller after puberty is there a natural loophole in manipulating our...

Are there any ways we can actually make ourselves taller after puberty is there a natural loophole in manipulating our bodies to grow more what can we do reopen our growth plates naturally let’s put our thinking caps on guys

Other urls found in this thread:

jscimedcentral.com/Biotechnology/Articles/biotechnology-1-1014.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better learn Mandarin.

If you hang off of a bar for 10 minutes a day, you can decompress the spine. Effectively, you could grow about 2 or 3 inches with this method, however, if you stop you'll shrink again to your natural height due to gravity.

Go to your barber and ask for the temporary relief

Sub 80 IQ monkey here.

Are you not aware of the fact that some sportsmen have used growth hormones to grow taller even in their 20s or 30s?

A good example of that is a soccer player Messi

>If you hang off of a bar for 10 minutes a day, you can decompress the spine

Hang? In which way? Being tied by the feet and hanging down with blood rushing to your head or just hanging with arms extended like a monkey?

The first one

retard

It's literally luck. You can go from 5'2 to 5'10 in a year. I know I did, thought I was fucked forever.
Otherwise you can try using delusion as a tool and change your reality (since it's just an hallucination) and pretend you're tall until you actually look tall because your brain believes you're tall.

This, just buy an inversion chair. It'll help your spine when you get old too.

>Napoleon
He wasn't a manlet, that's a myth

Napolean was definitely. Cope harder!

Possibly invented as early as 356 BC.
I understand this produces permanent effects.

surgery
or better and easier yet fix your insecurities, because nobody gives a fuck about your height, unless you're 5 SD outside the norm

that was taller than the average height at the time.

I'm 5'2, if there was a way I would have found it

I tried it, but the side effects are killing me

>if you stop you'll shrink again to your natural height due to gravity.
You'd lose any height you gained pretty quick. Just like when you wake up in the morning your spine similarly decompresses and you're taller in the morning than you are by afternoon.
To make it really effective you'd need to live like a bat hanging upside down except for a few breaks where you can run around and impress everyone with you't new 5'10" stature.
I'd assume there's some kind of pituitary hormone that might be effective but holy shit I can't imagine how uncomfortable growing pains would be as an adult. I hurt enough all the time as it is.

Honestly I've always thought that the rack would probably feel REALLY GOOD up to a point.

>actually make ourselves taller
Context.
Hang out with shorter people.
Same trick can make your dick bigger.

>black and white

I love how pissed he is that she's his height now.
The advertisement is a subliminal "PROTECT YOUR DAUGHTERS, GIVE HER LIFTS!"

Men are still growing until their mid-20s. I had a second growth spurt when I was 23, in which I got acne again, grew 2 inches, and got incredible gains in the gym for no reason. It only lasted about a year, though.

I suggest you work out, have sex, and eat a high-fat diet in an attempt to activate a second puberty.

You give me hope user. I'm 19 and still look like a kid and I'm damn sure I don't have whatever Milonakis have so I'm patiently waiting for dat der growth spurt.

The minimum height requirement to be an astronaut is now 4’ 10 1/2”.
So if you're looking for a glamorous job which impresses women, you can be accepted..
And you'll pick up maybe 2 or 3" in orbit. I doubt it last back on Earth though.

Growth Hormone works on adults -- but they won't give it to anyone who merely wants to be taller. You have to have a serious deficiency. There are side-effects you wouldn't like.

If none of the above satisfies you: get over it, or wear suits with vertical stripes, or elevator shoes.

Nice digits.

>That's right, peon, race mix! No, miscegenation won't lower your family's IQ or permanently keep them in a perpetual state of serfdom... stop being a bigot :)

Eating to much before bed decreases the amount of HGH that might be released when sleeping, also another studied found intense working out stops HGH production too.

Eat a lot of food and exercise before the age of 20.

>white
im sorry what

Every morning, lay down on the floor and stretch your limbs as hard as you can, while whispering
>grow, grow, grow

pass an electric current over your bones:
jscimedcentral.com/Biotechnology/Articles/biotechnology-1-1014.php

this is borderline quack territory though, indeed lack of electric current from the piezo effect in your bones is why people get shorter over time, but you'd need quite long exposure to see any effects.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be him wearing them, and that they are marketed to men

COPE!