Her favorite show is Black Mirror. Let that sink in

Her favorite show is Black Mirror. Let that sink in.

She's just a chatbot in robotic shell, though.
One of her creators' favourite show must be Black Mirror.

hopefully only the earlier seasons, it's turned into absolute leftist garbage now, season 4 was irredeemable

I didn't know Veeky Forums was into politics

>I didn't know Veeky Forums was into politics
All science is political.

Conversely politics is (political) science.

"political" "science"

>"political" "science"
What do you mean?

I took a course in political science, as I tend to pursue more of the humanities angle. From the basic introductory course, the teacher provided us with a rudimentary system of making points with consideration to politics. We would compare countries by looking at there comparisons and contrast from a variety of different variables, but it was never so intense as to reach the lengths some hard sciences would tend to go. I did delve into some more intensive papers on Brazilian voting habits, so you could say they accumulated data to make points, but compare that to physics.

The class was entitled Comparative Politics, and we looked at many different aspects of a large swath of countries. I was already intensely reading the news for two years, and reading on politics, so it involved little rigor to comprehend.

>hillary clinton robot likes a faggy netflix show because her master told her she does
the true ai queen will rise again

He was the first. Don't forget him.

Please get back to your containment board, /pol/. This is the Science and Math board.

>another poster spooked by the /pol/ bogeyman

Which one is the robot?

fuck off, its off topic posting.

>fuck off, its off topic posting.
The thread is about Black Mirror, how is it off topic?

>Veeky Forums posts about over politicized show that has nothing to do with science or math
>user points out that it is overly politicized
>user is told told to go to politics board

what did y'all mean by this?

>y'all
Why do you type like a cartoon character?

What do you mean?

Are you trying to say the whole thread is off topic?

haha NICE! u fuckin pwned me
the thread is on topic... but it is on a topic that does not belong on this board you mangoloid

>but it is on a topic that does not belong on this board you mangoloid
So it's off topic?

yeah this thread doesnt belong here

do you not want to talk about ai user?

>do you not want to talk about ai user?
Not really, you'd have to be artificially intelligent for Black Mirror (leftist garbage) to be your favourite show, anyway

the left one, obviously!

You're just a chatbot in a meat shell.

Why are they all so goddamned ugly? It can't be that hard to make a halfway realistic animatronic, Hollywood used to do that all the time.

They're based on Brianna Wu.

I don't know who that picture you have is or if it even corresponds to an actual robot, but I'd say the Sophia robot isn't really ugly beyond not having hair. If they gave her hair so she didn't look like a cancer patient then she'd probably be fine.

She is perfection without hair. Welcome to the future

the heart beats in it's cage

stroke it faggot

chavvy shit

>black mirror

>Her favorite show is Black Mirror.
A human writes her material.

I think scientists are going about this the wrong way. I think that totally mechanical (in the traditional sense) human-like androids is not possible to achieve and that we'd have much more success using synthetic muscle technology to mimic actual human musculature and attaching it in a more natural way to the outer, epidermal layer. The way we currently do it is like connecting a halloween mask to a bunch of strings and pulling it here and there to emulate facial expressions. It's terrible. We could also look into growing organic facial skin to affix to the artificial muscles rather than this silicone/rubber bullshit.

Besides the last episode which was pretty wewuz how is season 4 leftist garbage?

reminds me this (sorry)