Is Hooters actually any good as a restaurant, or is it only good for tits and desperation?

Is Hooters actually any good as a restaurant, or is it only good for tits and desperation?

I've only ever had their wings. The breaded ones. I liked them but they could have used more sauce. Not bad but for the price I'd expect more. You're paying for the tits and ass mainly.

tilted kilt is better in every way

I prefer the breasts user

it's not good for tits and desperation either, the food is titty bar buffet quality except you pay $20 for it and get no contact instead of getting it free with a $20 lap dance

their food sucks
i just go for the $5 big daddy beers and to look at the pantyhose covered legs on the waitstaff

Maybe it was a cool gimmick restaurant in the 90s--what's the point these days?
Overpriced, frozen bar food, and aged sluts that don't want to be there.

Fuck, now I remember which shitty fastfood chain restaurant I forgot to visit when I was in the US last winter. That and Olive Garden…

You didn't miss out on much.

What do you think??

Do these literal whores give you a blowjob if you eat there?

Holy shnickes, this is a real place!
Expensive as fuck, but their fried pickles were nice with their signature breading, and the wings weren't bad (not too different from any other wing place really). And yeah, if you're lucky, you'll be sitting on a stool, your face in either direct sight of line to their tits, or facing down them, so I can't really say anything too bad about young fresh tanned pussy bringing me food. You just gotta try it out, faggot, probably more than once desu.

better uniforms, food and drinks

better buildings too

Yeah, you just have to ask.

twin peaks is pretty good, too

Those ugly fucking boots would distract me the whole time. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea.

What country you from?

I will never go to another Hooters again after a waitress sat down to talk to some of my buddies and then started EATING SOME OF THE WINGS

I think it depends on the managment of each location, just like all chains. The one near my house has terrible food.

Only been once to buy coke and grab a beer with an only buddy. Our server was blatantly on benzos to the point it was just sad to watch.

I want to marry Aoi!

Never heard of this, just looked it up... Closest is over an hour away. Used to be two nearby but both locations are permanently closed now

Did you complain?

The only real appeal it has comes from the hotpants.