Best foods for clear beautiful skin? I know basics like avoiding sugar and being fat

Best foods for clear beautiful skin? I know basics like avoiding sugar and being fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jd4BQu0-5FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything soy like edamame and seeds and nuts, like sunflower seeds and walnuts.

Vit E max dose 10,000 units.
Toxicity occurs at daily allowances above 10,000 units.

Will soy help if hormones are already strictly regulated by medicine, or do you have a non-meme reason for saying that

just smear makeup on your face and get good at photoshop like the girl you posted.

Fat actually is good for you. Look into the whole 30.
You eat a lot of fat on it, specifically clarified butter, plant oils, avocado, etc.
I did one with my girlfriend. She's acne prone. Her face cleared up immensely and her face wasn't so swollen from inflammatory foods. I lost a shit ton of weight and I still roughly follow the whole 30 throughout my daily life.

Rub semen into your face 3-5 times a day

Dairy is a huge trigger for my acne, so I'd reccomend avoiding that.

No no. Never said fars are bad. I said BEING fat is bad

Fuck, you're right

post your boipucci

did he died?

No

Most fatties I see have good skin actually. Babyfaces.

Which lasts briefly before the additional hormonal and physical stresses ruins it.

I know plenty of average weight people with hormonal problems, and in my experience, exercise makes people break out from all the sweat and bacteria.
There's been studies that show eating things like chocolates and oils actually have no effect on acne outcomes.

Life is unfair. Talk to a dermatologist if you have acne despite having a decent diet.

same. I've seen many people say that fat people look old and have bad skin but they seem to look young and have smooth skin. When a fat person loses weight they look like recovering drug addicts.

why the fuck has no one said water yet

Her eyes are HUGE
kero

>There's been studies that show eating things like chocolates and oils actually have no effect on acne outcomes.
No one here said it does. But being obese has a proven link

I guess because they're human and not alien

Whole plant foods, keep your polyunsaturated fat ratios in check, don't wash your skin too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=jd4BQu0-5FE

>don't wash your skin too much
oh fug :D

what am I supposed to do? My face gets all greasy.

Your face gets greasy because you wash it. Stop and it will get better.

bad skin is caused by stress...unless you're eating an american diet everyday

now that's something I never thought of. Thanks m8, will do.

dry environment too

Many people don't drink as much water as they should.

>When a fat person loses weight they look like recovering drug addicts.
Can confirm.

drink water all day, you should be pissing near-clear to clear. then stop drinking water about 4 hours before you go to bed.

eat a lot of vegetables. minimize dairy and refined sugar.

>good

Untrue

Vegetarian and lot's of soy

This thread is literally about what OP should eat to have better skin lol.

Or if you do wash it, moisturize right after. I was my face twice a day and use a moisturizer. Also exfoliate every now and again.

soy makes me break out...it's awful for me.
Salmon, grass fed beef, fresh leafy greens...
this guy is on the right track

best food is milk and sugar and avoiding beans and large amounts of meat.

you should also have some walking

Lots of water. Sweat your pores out, and wipe your face with a cloth.

simply enough: water

stay hydrated and your skin will look better

also, get some sun. you don't need to tan, just enough to get the vitamin d you need for the day, about 15-20 minutes

Stop touching your face

I think dehydration is a myth. Everyone drinks a shitton of water, it's news to noone

If you just want to look good in pictures, just use photoshop, that cosplay bitch airbrushed her face so much you can see it even through the compression.