Holy shit chick FIL a. Fucking put a warning label on your salsa that it has jalapenos in it...

Holy shit chick FIL a. Fucking put a warning label on your salsa that it has jalapenos in it. I was Fucking gagging on this free bowl because it. Salsa should be sweet not burn your tounge off. Yeeesh

Pussy bitch

Grow up

I thought Americans had their palates desensitized enough not to mind spicy foods? What with all the junk they eat on a daily basis

>salsa should be sweet
the fuck is wrong with you

Mexicans detected. Us "snowbirds" as you call us actually enjoy the taste of food not burning our butts and tounges off trying to eat frigging breakfast. Yeeesh

cute

You grow up

Multiple things wrong with this and I don't know where to start. I bet you didn't even recycle that plastic bowl after you finished eating the oil soaked garbage it came in.

>canadian

Oh you're one of those idiots.

>spicy food
>no taste

Pussy

8/10 bait.

>gets free meal
>puts salsa all over it
>doesn't taste it first just uses the packet
>complains it's "spicy"

This is a fucking retarded bait thread. That packet in the image literally says "jalapeno salsa" on it.

>someone actually went to chick-fil-a to make a troll thread

I mean I can see a pol tard doing it supporting a place that doesn't like gays trying to take food from them

>uncultured basement dwelling neckbeard who can't handle a little "spicy" salsa on his fast food
Sounds like a /pol/fag to me.

no one likes gays though, not even other gays.

Keep telling yourself that OP, when you get old enough come back and post like a normal person

its literally called jalapeƱo salsa you autist

Then use ketchup next time you pussy faggot

Coward, man the fuck up.

>Mfw Grandpa's home grown and canned salsa is made with sugar, vinegar, and almost no jalapenos
So gross

People replied to this bait.

Fortune is dead.

W H I T E
H
I
T
E

P E O P L E
E
O
P
L
E

Then eat your pile of potatoes with ketchup and chocolate sauce next time you fucking walking abortion