Hey Veeky Forums my boyfriend is taking me to dinner at Longhorn steakhouse for dinner...

Hey Veeky Forums my boyfriend is taking me to dinner at Longhorn steakhouse for dinner, what are some good things to get there? I've never been and I don't like steak very much.

Directions to a better restaurant.

>boyfriend
Are you gay?

>seafood platter

What's wrong with it

No

tranny?

I think steak is kind of a meme so I get what you mean. Steak salads are usually pretty good though and they usually use a smaller cut so the flavor of the other stuff in the salad is better balanced.

Molten lava cake.

I haven't ever been to a Longhorn, but I assume they have the normal low tier chain desserts.

can't tell u ;)

That means yes

show feminine penis

Went there last week. Hated every moment of it. I will never go there again.

>don't like steak very much

Well, that's a good thing because their steaks are shit quality. It's all just corporate chain slop so choose whatever sounds appetizing when you read the menu, but expect disappointment with a side of ennui.

Someone told me it was good

XX or XY?

Please be a qt trap.

The food is ok, nothing to really get excited over.

Every time I went, the service has always been atrocious, so I stopped going.

Pick another place.

Last time I was there I got the fried shrimp platter. Was pretty good. The steaks... not so much.

>the service has always been atrocious
Exactly. Food is mediocre but I've never had a good server expirence the few times I tried it.

Make sure to dilate and remove the impacted hair wad before hand so dear BF doesn't hurl up his $23 'fillet' when he does the deed later ;)

kill yourself you waste of life loser