Quality check

>quality check

What exactly are they checking for?

quality

They're mostly making sure the box is folded right

theyre making sure all the employees cum on it before you pick it up

What if its delivery?

they're making sure there's enough rat shit on the prepping station and that the meats/veg are close enough to expiring without going over

Stay classy Veeky Forums

same outcome

Didn't knew Dominos was /k/ tier.

Making sure it wasn't over-cooked/under-cooked. Also probably nutting and spitting in it.

Users like to see more feedback even if it's meaningless.

They're doing a very prestigious check of the pizza by checking each criteria after carefully inspecting the pizza. The crust must have enough bounce, the cheese must be elastic enough, the pizza's circumference must be within 1 mm of the advertised length. If one or more of these criteria are not met, the worker will dispose of the failed pizza and have their manager cut on of their fingers as punishment for disrespecting the customer. Domino's pizza is incredibly serious business, and I wouldn't recommend anyone work there. I can't play the flute anymore thanks to Domino's.

Chekd

Naw. Those fags always get my order wrong.

Pan pizza pepperoni and roasted red peppers well done extra sauce.

They always fuck up either the extra sauce or the well done pizza (this one is most likely).

reddit

hello reddot

fuck off reddit

based reddit bringing the bantz

stay classy reddit

They're making sure your order is right and that they have all the sides/drinks/etc. that you ordered.

wtf kind of question is this?

Things got fucked up after Sonic Youth split up

Coca Cola friend here, its like ASN (advance ship notice) it means the order is promised to be correct without the customer needing the check it. Saves time on the delivery side, problems arise when people just check the boxes real quick though without actually ensuring everything is made right and all side/drinks are put in order. Makes for a great headache if it gets to the customer wrong, as it was promised right, and even "QCd"

I was just joking, I thought the posts we're funny.

No need to samefag.

there is no quality check. they put that there to account for the time the pizza sits on the heater before a driver clocks the delivery out. usually, this is a very short amount of time unless they are swamped with a dozen retards who think eating dinner at 10:30pm is an acceptable thing to do.
If you order this late, you're getting old food that has been sitting out forever, suck my dick

t.employee

kek, stay poor wage cuck

You need to go back

Why don't you just call them and ask? Is there a law against asking questions to things you want to know or are you just a weak coward?

You should have more pride in your work.

Post your goldcoin address

The quality check is at least as long as the bake time.
They must have a team of Oompa loompas equipped with tape measures, scales, thermal cameras etc to make sure your 'za is top quality

It was embarrassing and you should feel bad

>well done pizza
What>

oh give it a fucking rest, why do you faggots always have to throw a tantrum over people who like it well done

get a life

Thanks Thurston

>quality check

redditor detected

Bing user detected

Top kek

>wageslave pretends he holds some kind of power of real people to compensate for his miserable existence
Kek, like clockwork

The word you're looking for is "Burnt"

>feeling threatened by a fucking pizza guy because you can't stop acting like a cunt

twin keckes

stay classy redditor

they were funny. someone just asked another board to come here and say that for some reason.

That thing is almost certainly fake. Why would employees waste time updating that shit.

missed your chance there bud

then it's not Digiorno

Nah, the rats dont like the roaches

This so much

>40 minutes until close
>fryers cleaned and turned off
>grills cleaned and ready for tomorrows open

>uhh can I get 3 big macs and 5 double cheese burgers no pickles?

If you try to pull this stunt there is a 110% you WILL have your food tempered with. Enjoy that saliva (if you're lucky that's all you'll get). It amazes me how people think they can pull this off and expect their food to be spit free. Even the fucking managers are in on it. Some buffoon had the audacity to order 7 cheeseburgers 22 minutes from close, jokes on that fat fuck he's probably in the ER right now

>he's probably in the ER right now
Is American healthcare really that bad?

The other day after I brought a pizza home I realized hhey got the wrong sauce. Didn't feel like going back since the pizza still tasted fine, but I did leave them feedback letting them know they made a mistake. A few days later the manager called me and offered me a free large pizza and a two-liter. Was pretty cool

>40 minutes
Erm, try 2 hours. I WILL wipe my feet on your food after a 12 hour shift

Damn that's cool as hell. My mom never let's me eat pizza twice in one week

>getting free food after leaving a negative review
I hope you didn't eat that

Domino's is pretty good about that. When you leave bad feedback online, they get a really obnoxious red notification that flashes on all of their computers until someone reads the feedback.

They're sending me a gift certificate thing in the mail, and that was already like a week ago. I didn't ask for free food, only for them to be more careful when they're putting pizzas together, but they're offering, so hell yeah I'm gonna take it. They won't even know it's mine until they go to pick it up anyway, I doubt it'll be deliberately tampered with.

they're double checking your pizza for bones

Does anything less than 5 stars count as negative? I know a lot of places are like that, but I left 4 stars anyway because it didn't make sense to say it was perfect for such a significant component being messed up.

Severe reddit.

>Thurston

I was only messing buddy. Enjoy your free meal

>leddit detected

Our team of pizza engineers painstakingly weighs and measures each dimension of your finished product right down to the moisture level in your cheese, the standard deviation of every pepperoni slice diameter etc and then uploads it into our proprietary cloud computing neural network for the go ahead before the food is sent

underrated post

>extra sauce
It's almost like you want to ruin it for everyone. Just get a side of marinara, you fuck. My roommate would always do this. Turn the pizza slice 45°to the vertical, and the cheese and all the toppings would slide off. That's why he lost everything. Deserved it.

Im tired of seeing this pasta, please come up with something original. Its like you post this every other day

Absolutely nigger tier