Science itself is a pseudoscience. Prove me wrong

Science itself is a pseudoscience. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method
youtube.com/watch?v=Zcz0eL_bYsI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Structure_of_Scientific_Revolutions#Basic_approach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistemological_anarchism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Define "science"
Define "pseudoscience"

Define "define"

>mfw he gets on sci and sees how much the community hates him for the endless "pseudoscience" posting

Well then. Is it so hard to see. Science is just an art. If you can land on the moon with it, then it is real, it's a factum. If it dosen't it's not. It should be easy to see that. Hope i didn't blow your mind right now. Prove that wrong and im gonna stop doing drugs.

t. read 10 pages of Popper and views itself as enlightened

>iq lovers
>race lovers
Good to know you still can't prove it.

Science: following the scientific method of critically testing your hypotheses to develop your theories

Pseudoscience: going through the motions without the proper rigor.

Proved you wrong faggot

No such thing as "the scientific method".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

user... do you need help? I get that elementary education isn't that great, but you still should have learned what the scientific method is...

I guess then Veeky Forums - Science and Math should be renamed to /psi/ - Pseudoscience and Mathjokes

Sorry. You don't understand that I believe that phenotype inplies genotype and therefore science is a pseudoscience.

See above.

>scientific method
>last stage is getting a group of kikes to agree that your research is valid

>thinking we landed on the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcz0eL_bYsI

>scientists think that it was them who got men to the moon and not engineers

>engineers weren't told how to take the already calculated interplanetary environment into account, they just figured that out on their own

Rekt

There's no such thing as a single method that leads to the obtainment of knowledge about reality. Actual, relevant discoveries in science (think something that radically changes our understanding of reality, not the shit done by PhDs with fund money) are rarely made by following your stale "methods", but usually quite the contrary: by going against the dominant views.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Structure_of_Scientific_Revolutions#Basic_approach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistemological_anarchism

Of course, given your evident and utter ignorance understanding of philosophy of science and your belief that what you're taught in elementary school is all there is to it (!!!), I don't believe either of you would've thought of this.

See

Define "lover", define "IQ," define "race." Checkmate. Also, phenotype implies genotype, so race isn't science. It's pseudoscience.

See

>You don't understand that I believe that .........
Believing belongs on

>all these posts wanking over definitions when can be directly refuted by the law of non-contradiction
Is applying basic logic really that hard?

What? In that we can't affirm facts on a quantum level because it would require a perceptable device recording constantly and be of high sensibility?

I need to cum...RIGHT NOW

Engineers and scientists are literal shit eating brainlets when compared to mathematicians and philosophers.
"science" isn't a "pseudoscience" but scientists are pseudo-intellectuals.