Has anyone ever ate at an all black staffed restaurant, whether fast food or sit in, and had a positive experience?

Has anyone ever ate at an all black staffed restaurant, whether fast food or sit in, and had a positive experience?

In Jamaica I did.

Nope, not even once. Sometimes the food is good but the experience is sullied by a disgusting, ill-kemp restaurant and loud, rude staff

uh yeah! I live in new orleans, plenty of places are black staffed, good service, and offer incredible food. Some of these places are also black owned too. IDK. it seems like New Orleans has a flair for customer service bc usually everyone is in a good mood.

Local McDonald's is all black.

The GM is a hardass nigga looking straight up like one of the cops from The Wire.

He makes sure those little niggas do the food right, so it's always good as long as he's there.

It's hit or miss if he's not there.

the word you are looking for is 'ill-kempt'

That's actually two words, which makes it a phrase, dipshit.

Jamican food is the bomb

yes. many times. fuck off, you racist piece of shit.

Yeah

Yes. Once in a nice area where I had a positive experience and then once in the ghetto of South Central where the food was late and the staff was bad. Food was ok though

Many times over. Usually happens if the place is black owned and managed, and they KNOW they're good so the employees have some pride about working there. Easily found in places like Brooklyn and NOLA.

It's more about class than race. Trashy people will always be trashy, and if you eat where they eat the food and service will be trashy as well.

I did in a Jamaican restaurant. That goat curry fucking blew me away.

Blacks, or niggers as I like to call them.

I ordered a pizza for pickup online from Papa John's and chose the option to pay in cash. The only person who actually seemed to be working at the store was the Asian guy making the pizzas in the back. The black girl at the front would come and ask us what we wanted and then disappear for 10 minutes. She eventually gave me my pizza but didn't realize that I had to pay for it, so I got a free pizza.

Lol

twice, once a catfish place, really fucking tasty... 2nd time bbq joint, gave me ribs with half the meat ripped off never went back

When I was in Jackson, MS I went to a burger place in kind of a shitty area and in the 20 minutes I was in there I saw maybe 30 people total and I was the only white person. The lady behind the counter was nice, people greeted or at least nodded at me, and the food was good.

Similar experience at the BBQ place I went to there.

Ethiopian food is amazing, jokes about the famine aside. You just need to find actual Africans instead of Americans.

Thankfully I live in japan and as such never have to deal with NIGGERS or PAKIS thank fuck for that. Subhuman shit skinned FAGGOTS

Heh weird came to post something similar, I live near jackson. If you go to the smaller local places that are actually owned by blacks you'll have a good experience. The places are kind of run down but they keep them clean enough, the food will be good, and everyone will be nice. Food will be either BBQ, catfish, or something greasy. (Go during the day, obviously...)

Honestly, regardless of their menu items having potential merit, I simply could not trust eating in a place where I know I am passionately hated because of my skin color. It would be an extremely uncomfortable experience that I have already had too many times and learned my lesson firsthand. Avoid, avoid, avoid.
There is a very high chance some uppity nigger is going to taint my food or otherwise ruin the experience just because of hate. Even if the food itself is untampered with, the glaring eyeballs and general threatening unwelcomeness with be palpable. Blacks are the most racist people on Earth, and most of them quite literally want to destroy us. A chance to fuck with a cracker visiting "the hood" is just too much for them to pass up, and I'm not about to put myself in harm's way. Ill leave that job up to you, thank you very much you cucky white apologists. I understand not every black person will act on revengeful hate in the presence of a random white, but there is a proven percentage that make the odds of having a shitty time MUCH higher than I am willing to accept. Sorry, but NOPE. To disagree with this is completely stupid, you know I am right, but you wont say it out loud, and that is fucking sad.

>You just need to find actual Africans instead of Americans.
Most Africans weren't raised with the kind of stigma African Americans have. Much easier to get along with people who don't look at you and see the descendants of the people who traumatized generations of their families going back over 400 years, and might still be trying to keep it going today. That would stand to reason.

What's wrong with Pakis? Their portion of their food lasts me the whole day and it's pretty cheap

True. I guess I should have said SAND NIGGERS cos fuck those cunts

Burger place was Stamp's and BBQ was E&L. I'm not unfamiliar with going into questionable areas to get some interesting food, but that was definitely the first time I've been to a BBQ place with armed security.

Enjoy living and dying in a bubble fagboi. Also you clearly got lost on your way from /r/thedonald, here let me help

Paki food is awesome
So is Persian and Middle Eastern food.

I think you have a problem separating your shit politics from your shit taste.

Daaaaw it's a little faggot liberal. I'll kill you and your whole fucking family you piece of shit. You're fucking nothing. Bet you're skinny as fuck and sound like a little beta bitch when you speak. Fucking faggot get the fuck out of here

Haha but those rib tips at E&L are worth the risk. If you go while it's still bright out it's pretty safe, the owners still want business after all

What's politics got to do with it? Retard. I just despise subhuman races.

Kek

You two need to meet up and hate-fuck each other over a plate of biryani.

I don't have any african food place near me. It's either all brown food or just burgers places and regular chain stores

Who's the one living in a bubble?
I live in Chicago, I'm in my 40s, and I eat out all the time in every ethnic neighborhood you can imagine. So I have 20+ years of experience, and guess what?
The only "ethnic" place where I feel unwelcome to outright threatened are black establishments. Mexican? Awesome! Chinese? Thai? Japanese? Any other Asian? Welcome, friend, we treat you like a king. Italian, German, French, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Persian, Lebanese, Jewish, Indian, Polish? Welcome my friend.
African-American? Whatcha doing here motherfuckin' HONKY cracker-ass? This is not some /pol/ bullshit, this is the REAL state of things. Try living in the real world, lets hear about YOUR experiences now!

Damn that faggot just got rekt

The tips were delicious no doubt. Stay safe, friend.

No it wasn't. The word he was looking for was unkempt.

New orleans might as well be its own state though man. It's my favorite place in the U.S. because like 95% of the people there are always super kind and from my experience raised really well with manners. But then you get shit holes like baton rouge.... Its like the difference between south florida and the rest of florida. Which is basically fucking south georgia.

Sorry that your experience with nigs in the murder captial of the US is bad but in southern states they aren't openly hostile like that, unless you do things to paint a target on yourself like walk alone through the ghetto at midnight

Best damn barbecue I ever had was from an old black couple grilling next to a convenience store in the middle of nowhere, used to stop there with my dad before we got to the target range.

Had Jamaican food at a Jamaican joint in nyc, that was really really good and the lady gave me a drink even though I was $1 short.

Also had some ribs from a foodtruck down the street, couple of black dudes running it. It was very good too but not the best I've had.

Fucking nigger lover get the fuck out of here. You race traitors will be the first to go when the day of the rope comes

Kek I want to believe this is ironic but it's so hard to tell these days

As I said before, you suburban cucked white people feel guilty about everything and will keep taking the punches on the chin. I suggest you visit "the hood". They are waiting for YOU.
Your Facebook faggotry does not replace my hard earned street smarts. You embarrass yourself to a degree you cant possibly understand.
Your stupid ass dream world needs to come to a swift and painful end. And no, we will not see it in the news, because the news only reports niggers shot by cops. This is way beyond your understanding, so just go watch some more John Oliver videos, that will surely prepare you for your "black encounters". Good luck, cultural ambassador!

Faggot just got blown the fuck out

Yeah, in Ghana and Nigeria.
Not sure what white people's problem is. Maybe you have the opposite experience because you go to shitty fast food chain restaurants and then blame it being shitty on there being a black cashier or whatever.

>I simply could not trust eating in a place where I know I am passionately hated because of my skin color
So, how do you think black people who live in the south and are forced to eat at restaurants owned by rednecks must have survived?

>user gets paranoid at ONE black restaurant, and is now not only a 40 year old who is skilled in the art of eating at non-white restaurants on Veeky Forums, but a political orator as well
Hmm

>forced to eat at restaurants owned by rednecks
Spotted the problem!
Not only are they NOT forced, they are NOT welcome.
Door slammed in your fucking face, nigger.
Go eat anywhere but here. Honestly, what is your logic? Niggers are "forced" to eat at places where they are unwelcome? When did this happen, and why? Waiting for your reply.

>Not only are they NOT forced
So they shouldn't eat at any restaurants at all, then?
You sound so pissy and retarded, kek.

>be an ordinary white guy with long well-kept hair
>can't go to black restaurants because at least one female staff member is going to flirt with me

The Wingstop near me had all the blacks working today and they didn't overcook my wings like the white dude did last time I was there so there's that.

Nigger businesses clearly exist to serve their own kind.
As do white establishments.
This is so fucking easy, just go where you belong, and we wont have any problems.

This was during the segregation era, which ended a while ago. Maybe you need a time machine.

Yeah. Fast food places tend to be shit, but if it's a local place things tend to go well. I think a lot of black folks here are just kind of surprised to see a white dude go in their restaurants.

This. Damn wannabes practicing grammar law without a license.

I'm Chinese so I don't really mind indifferent service. What blows my mind is the absolutely retarded way black people approach service. It's like they go out of their way to be as inefficient as possible. Time to take your order? Too late, Shaniquas boyfriend just texted her and she has to turn around to text him back while mumbling a question about your order that she has to repeat three times because it's obviously too hard to even try to be a little teeny fucking bit decent at your job. It's like logic just isn't a thing for some black people. No, I can't fucking hear you when you're mumbling under your breath as quickly as possible while also writing or entering my selection slower than should be humanly achievable.

Yeah, I'm fucking pissed. I live in a mostly black neighborhood and while this isn't my experience all the time, it's definitely the majority. It's annoying because most black people I meet are chill as fuck to be around, it's just that they suck at not sucking at every other aspect of life that doesn't have to do with being chill.

Nah, I'm happy eating Mexican food made by actual Mexicans, Chinese food made by actual Chinese people, Thai food by actual Thai people, Indian food by actual Indians, African food by actual Africans, etc etc.
Not gonna change that for the sake of some paranoid sperg who needs a perpetual safe space.

most apes would unironically make better servers in a restaurant

>Africa
>food

Were you bullied by black kids when you were little?

Ethiopian food is fucking delicious m8

no, they just stole my bike

>No, I can't fucking hear you when you're mumbling under your breath as quickly as possible while also writing or entering my selection slower than should be humanly achievable.

BIX NOOD

>IQ
>connected to intelligence
There are black children with higher IQs than Stephen Hawking, Einstein, etc.

Kys nigger lover

>"I only eat mac and cheese straight out the box and mommy's tendies.....Those niggers might have poisoned my food you know...."

>greentexing and using quotation marks.

>he lives in a country where niggers handle his food

Aaaaaaaahahahahahahaha just end yourself you fucking maggot

The most likely thing to be served at a black restaurant is probably boxed mac n cheese

Did I strike a nerve there, faggot? Nice samefag.

Go get pozzed by your wife's bf faggot.

>projecting this hard

Ah hit a nerve. must not like Jamal with your wife eh?

>being a copycat
>still projecting
Kekerino

Thank you so much for fixing that for me young man. I was born in the 1940s and text from a rotary phone so a simple shitpost takes almost three days to finish.

Pol was a mistake

Niggers were a mistake

Lmao this redit faggot gets called out by 3 different anons and can't handle that everyone hates his pathetic little bitch boi ass so he actually forces himself to believe that its only the one person he was arguing with. Fuck off retard

>get called out for samefagging
>screech
Like a true autist.
Back to 9gag you go

It hurts reading your posts. You are in your 40s posting on Veeky Forums.

Are you implying pajeet and achmed have higher santiary standards?

Don't you faggots have better things to do than try to deface /pol/'s name even further?

yeah I worked at a soulfood place with mostly black people working there. the food was ok. most everyone got the chicken tenders or the crab cakes. it was a nice creole place. they had a nice selection of absinthe. lots of top 40 music playing for some reason.

>virgin shaming

hmmm

>implying it's only posters on /pol/ who detest stinking, monkey brained niggers

These /pol/ bait containment threads are working well.

>I-I'm one of you, I swear!
Fuck off cunt

What? I don't understand what you're trying to imply. Probably because you're retarded

I ate at a Bob's big boy in Detroit and everything was going fine till the very end I was told by the waitress "you be careful out there watch yourself"

>Being concerned that the waitress was concerned about your well-being in Detroit of all places
Wouldn't that be considered a plus most of the time? Shit, I probably would have said the same thing.

My only time with a black woman was in a Waffle House supply room at four in the morning after driving for nine hours, I guess that counts as a restaurant experience

"...y-you too..."

Nice

roscoes chicken and waffles usually has like 99% black staff, its good shit

If a black person ruins what is basically fried chicken the other blacks in the kitchen kill him for weakness.

where in chicago do you live? i'm white and have had great experiences in uptown (iyanze), west garfield (jerk taco man), hyde park (soul vegetarian), and humboldt (turkey chop), among others. and i could go on and on about turkey chop, that place is awesome.

anyway you just sound like a racist person looking for confirmation of your preexisting bias. which is whatever, but just try to realize you're not getting at some greater truth

Went to Nando's, there was niggers all over the place and it was pretty good, what service was required was given in a professional manner and the food was delicious.

>too stupid to understand what others are saying
>"Hyuck, they must be the retarded ones, not me xD"
Kys

Easy big guy, you seem a bit on edge. Did your wife's son charge a bunch of sneakers to your credit card without asking again?