What are the benefits of drinking more water?

What are the benefits of drinking more water?

Why don't you look it up online you dumb cunt. Fucking faggot what a shit thread

Why don't you look it up online you dumb cunt. Fucking faggot what a shit thread

Who told you there are benefits to drinking more water?

You get to pee more.

Have you tried looking it up online you dumb cunt? God this thread is shit, fucking faggot.

Ever heard of google you dumb cunt?Congratulations of the shit thread you fucking faggot

transitioning?

no reason to visit a doctor and get hormone replacement therapy.

there's plenty of estrogen in plain tap water from birth control runoff. stop wasting money!

Winning at more pissing contests

tom brady thinks it prevents sunburn - but he also claims to have never eaten a strawberry

Came to post this. As you get older a good pee and taking a good shit slowly creep up the list of life's greatest pleasures

>older
Im 27 and toilet time is best time. Ive read countless books over my shitting sessions.

wide hips and tender breasts

everyone else runs out of water and dies. winning!!

Do you shit and then sit there several minutes after? Or do you take several minutes to shit?

>mfw niggers are literally dying everyday because they don't have access to clean water

Let me try that again

>mfw niggers are literally dying everyday because they don't have access to clean water

>Double posting instead of just deleting and reposting
Wanna know how I know you're a newfag?

What am I some kind of faggot ashamed he made a mistake? Nah, get the fuck outta here you little bitch

Also wondering this. I can have a shit, a shower and a shave all within a total of 7 minutes.

If you drink lots of water (has to be good water though), you'll get to a point where you ejaculate a lot more, and it feels a little bit like peeing. Looks neat too

I only drink water and beer during the weekends and I am a bit worried about all the estrogen.

Still, I feel better than when I used to drink coke and shit.