How would you strike up a conversation with a qt3.14 librarian?

How would you strike up a conversation with a qt3.14 librarian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUkTwwOk7NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no glasses
>lovecrap
Wouldn't bother.

>Hi, I've lost my card. Could I get another one?

That's how my conversations usually go.

I've never met a patrician librarian. Every libirian I've met has been someone who is far too into Harry Potter, A Song of Ice and Fire ,etc.

ask her where the Marquis de Sade books are.

Who is taking the photo?

Who was phone

by having something to tell her that she'd want to know

Like you would any other girl

> "can i take out this book"
> make it a worthwhile classic
> librarian is already interested because nobody takes out books unless if it's self-help genre fiction erotica trash

Genuinely the best way. Same goes for book shops - get a bundle of books worth a shit and they're going to notice you/compliment you.

Don't talk shit about Lovecraft.

"hey baby girl, you cute, do you have a PUSSY PLEASE RESPONd"

thats a good start, but you forgot the smiley face

Very quietly.

so you can sidle up to her, real close...
I like the way you think.

Same here. The last one was an absurdist. She actually called herself that.

I hate pseuds with every fiber of my being
>I'm such a fucking nerd xDDD lovecraft n shieet
>cthulhu :OOOOOOO
>make a picture of me looking at a random page of this book so people see how much of a booknerd I am xDDDDD
>those fucking clothes
>that fucking HAIR
>listening to anything while you're reading except of ambient (and you better not tell me she is listening to ambient)
How is it possible to be this much of an dishonest subhuman? Do these people have zero self-awareness?

*a dishonest

lol chill

I love whispering to someone directly in their ears. It's like I control your audio feed for a moment.

holy shit all of this from one fucking image

get a grip man

as a 37 year old?

>I'm rich.
-wut
>I'm too rich for you, you cant have have half my stuff
-wut
>Skip off, whistling Ducktails theme (the moon).
>Go home and enjoy my things in peace.

>reading while listening to music
Fuck no

oh hi thar, why havent you broken the spine, are you autistic?

but she is listening to ambient sounds

epic post my dude, fucking normies am i right? haha

Lovecraft is gf.

kill yourself

>Fucked a girl who named her cat after Lovecraft
>She was a race mixing Jew
Women r dumb LOL

Lovecraft increases vocabulary, if nothing else.
>Hey look, that kid is using help wheels on their bike! Laugh and mock! Laugh and mock!

Don't hit on women doing their jobs.

A woman's job is to present herself as a good mate. You should hit on women doing their jobs well.

woah! sorry for dissing your totally epic post bro

you are the reddit scum that is killing this board

I'd pay to see that. Bit of course you are too rich to need my money.

when was the last time you used "preternatural" user?

Just now when I read your post out loud

Still plebeian.

Stop posting this ugly try-hard

Not everyone who works at libraries or bookstores is going to be patrician. Many of them are just as plebby as the average person, and many others don't care because they're tired and just want to go home.

t. worked at both

Ask her if it's true that they go like the clappers.

I'd show her my lovecraft youtube channel. Surely that and the fact that I lift will tips the odds in my favour.

Go up to her and ask for a book recommendation. Continue talking about books. Smile and use your hands a lot. Ask how it working in a bookstore because you've been considering doing it. Then continue doing shit like that. Don't ask her out then. Come back another day; strike up a similar conversation. If she seems interested in anything you say (i.e. she smiles) ask for her name so you can add her facebook (it sounds less aggressive than a number for some reason). Strike up a conversation on facebook about shit; then at a later point tell her that you've enjoyed talking to her and that we should do it more. Suss her response before inviting her out for coffee (or cocktails, which would be my choice as it's more playful).

Above all, the point I'm making is that you're trying to make her feel like you care about her opinions while being nonchalant about it. Do not go into that situation trying to impress her; that's for your end of year dissertation project and for the lies you tell your mum when she asks what you're doing with your life.

Just leave it here. You know what to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUkTwwOk7NE

">She was a race mixing Jew "

So was Lovecraft's wife

>I hate pseuds with every fiber of my being

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>tfw I work at a library
>tfw I'm a qt3.14

You could come up to me while I'm shelving books and say "hey big boy, can I tug on your cock?"

You have big tits. Wanna fuck?

I'm starting to come around to the idea literary qts are not the best chicks to go for. I'm starting to think art chicks are better. Yay or Nay?

get a job