Why the government does not invest in creating highly effective humans...

Why the government does not invest in creating highly effective humans, so as to be able to dispense with the population that contributes nothing to the society?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25748943
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fengjian
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because eugenics is wildly unpopular, never mind expensive as fuck. Did you even think for a second before you posted this?

because highly effective humans would be highly effective and seizing power. Low IQ populations are easier to rule.

Because that isn't ethical.

No such formula exists to optimize for "effectiveness" in any population. Effectiveness is too broad to pin on to a particular Gene set.

>government does x i want
Brainlet wish.

>Because eugenics is wildly unpopular, never mind expensive as fuck. Did you even think for a second before you posted this?

the entire european revolution and feudal system can be viewed as a eugenic project. executing 1.6% if your male population for 30 generations is pretty damned effective at reducing anti-social behavior.

the chinese had a feudal period that obviously had similar effects, imperial japan had an explicit eugenic program up until the mid-90s. as ruthless as it was, no doubt it had a positive impact.

richard lynn did some napkin math showing the possibility of a 200 iq in 6 generations of embryo selection. the chinese are currently combining this with crispr. if they're willing to accelerate puberty in their guinea pigs, its 55-70 years to a han master race. that's assuming their high iq guinea pigs are unable to help improve the process along the way, which you'd expect.

so all told, i'd guess 35-50 years until gattaca, then something something wrath of khan

> (OP)
>No such formula exists to optimize for "effectiveness" in any population. Effectiveness is too broad to pin on to a particular Gene set.

g is about 80% heritable in 1st world populations. general intelligence is general, ie BROADLY applicable. the fact that the technology to select for iq already exists and is in use both suggest that your wrong.

>no doubt it had a positive impact.
sure now all the chinese pee pees are as small as my pinky

Except iq is not science, user.

>1.6% if your male population for 30 generations is pretty damned effective
Nope, too small a percent and no specific conditions for selection for removal from gene pool.

>chinese had a feudal period that obviously had similar effects
LOL no.

>imperial japan had an explicit eugenic program up until the mid-90s
Also no.

>positive impact
haha nope

>some guy did some napkin math
Well I guess it must be true then.

> (You)
.6% if your male population for 30 generations is pretty damned effective
>Nope, too small a percent and no specific conditions for selection for removal from gene pool.

not really, if you assume that none of them were allowed to reproduce that's a removal of about 40% of the genome.
here's the paper
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25748943

>>chinese had a feudal period that obviously had similar effects
>LOL no.
lol yes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fengjian
>>imperial japan had an explicit eugenic program up until the mid-90s
>Also no.
also yes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_Japan
>>positive impact
>haha nope
maybe you'd be more comfortable on tumblr

>>some guy did some napkin math
>Well I guess it must be true then.
right

> (You)
>Except iq is not science, user.

its predictive. that's all that matters

this. in a world ruled by the unnatural rich (plutokratia) , they are afraid of the nature: the rule by the wise (aristokratia)

>expensive as fuck
sure lad, although even neandertals used it in animals for milenias

>
>>expensive as fuck
>sure lad, although even neandertals used it in animals for milenias

this is pertinent tho. i don't doubt that eugenics is going to expand. to me, this is obvious.

i think it could go either way tho, politically. it might be improved upon and made so cheap as to be included as standard pre-natal care. or, it might be oligarchs turning themselves into a race of invulnerable ubermensch to lord over or possibly just wipe out all of us plebs

Fucking neck yourself. IQ is agreed upon as one of the best predictors of G. It's used as part of scientifically rigorous peer-reviewed studies. This opposition to IQ is getting beyond ideological.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25748943
>Don't enforce the law, people do whatever they want. Enforce the law, people start following the law.
Who'da thunk it.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fengjian
Read the article, no related information was found.
I wasn't denying that china had a feudal period but that the effect of the period was a positive work of eugenics.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_Japan
Oh wow 96% of which we would call abortion to protect the health of the mother.

Not him but why not just use G?

>
>>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25748943
>>Don't enforce the law, people do whatever they want. Enforce the law, people start following the law.
>Who'da thunk it.

right, except they didn't have much in the way of prisons. you were just killed. no breathy, no spermy.
>>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fengjian
>Read the article, no related information was found.
>I wasn't denying that china had a feudal period but that the effect of the period was a positive work of eugenics.

a similar effect can be easily inferred from the fact that they had a long period of executions at a constant level. the effect on antisocial behavior is obvious. moreover, they went from local villages to larger fiefdoms moving serfs around to deliberately weaken their tribalism. its the same situation as in western europe.

>>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_Japan
>Oh wow 96% of which we would call abortion to protect the health of the mother.

or not

excerpt from what you didn't read
fter four amendments, this draft was promulgated as a National Eugenic Law (ja:国民優生法 Kokumin Yūsei Hō) in 1940 by the Konoe government.[16]

This law limited compulsory sterilization to "inherited mental disease", promoted genetic screening and restricted birth control access.[17] According to Matsubara Yoko, from 1940 to 1945, 454 people were sterilized in Japan under this law.[18]

There were also campaigns to ensure reproduction amongst the "intelligent or superior elements" in the population.[5]

Family center staff also attempted to discourage marriage between Japanese women and Korean men who had been recruited from the peninsula as laborers following its annexation by Japan in 1910.

wow this is fucked

Because killing them and offering homesteads to the humans is cheaper. Also, the leeches give the leftists votes.

>right, except they didn't have much in the way of prisons. you were just killed. no breathy, no spermy.
No want no breathy no do much crimeys.

>a similar effect can be easily inferred
Not really.

>deliberately weaken their tribalism
Not eugenics but social science.

>or not
pic related

>There were also campaigns
Did people talk about doing and advocate it? Yes, Did they actually manage to do it? No.

> Waa, I'm smart
> Why doesn't the government force women to have sex with me?
Because forcing a woman to have sex against her will is, let's see, what's that term?

Oh yeah. Rape.

My property, my rules. Kill yourself statist.

> My property, my rules.
Go to bed, Stefan.

People have the right to do shit, just as much as they have the right to not do shit. I'll pay a little more to give those poor bastards some kind of pleasure in life. I was poor as fuck growing up but now I'm a scientist so my parents did kinda contribute to society, albeit minimally but its still a contribution

haha you hit the nail on the head, this guy is an idiot. Probably gay too

Because a staggering amount of the population actually does contribute to society, and most people are smart enough to not trust any purge definition that might, through sufficient cluelessness, include or eventually come to include themselves.

Go back to /pol/ faggot

>richard lynn did some napkin math showing the possibility of a 200 iq in 6 generations of embryo selection
lamo
except you know, high IQ genes are also linked to terrible neurodegenerative diseases, so it would be a retarded project.