Whats your favorite hot sauce? Mine is probably pic related, though I love some good ol' sriracha. Cholula is also good

Whats your favorite hot sauce? Mine is probably pic related, though I love some good ol' sriracha. Cholula is also good

I've really been wanting to get a bottle of that from Amazon, thanks for reminding me. My go to is usually Frank's red hot or Cholula

>Muh Portland sauce

Valentina, and not the extra hot black label one either. I like its mild heat and savory chili flavor. Works wonders in marinades too.

Cholula, Tabasco, and tapatio for run of the mill hot sauces. However, I had one once that is called Micanopy Gold. That stuff is incredible, but it costs too much to ship.

Verde yucateco

dave's ghost pepper sauce, black label valentina, el yucateco, and some shit I made out of habaneros

p.s. cholulah sucks it literally tastes like sawdust

Pic related

El Yucateco Chile Habanero.

4 me it's franks

>Whats your favorite meme sauce? Mine is probably meme related, though I love some good ol' meme-racha. Chomemela is also good
Please forget to breathe any time now bitch

there's this company called half moon bay trading company who makes this amazing line of habanero hot sauces. my favorite has to be their iguana gold habanero sauce, it captures the sweetness of the habanero while not being super sweet. it's got tumeric in it too, which i am a slut for.

their other sauces are either just variants of habanero hot sauces, but they have a solid cayenne pepper sauce and a pretty good jalapeno sauce too.

I'm recently getting into hot sauce and find I like the really hot ones; frank's just doesn't do it for me

Firehouse subs is a great place to try various hot sauces.

It's growing on me. Probably lasts forever too.

I'm a pleb and think they all taste the same. I get whatever is cheapest. Usually a store brand in a container big enough to need a handle.

Louisiana for me

Can't decide my favorite mild ones that I use for flavor are:Valentina, cholula, siracha, Frank's wings, enconda and crystal

For heat: da bomb, 100% pain, Mr naga, homemade Scotch bonnet sauce and iguana radioactive

best ratio of heat to flavor desu
like a garlicy herb with near-extreme heat
god-tier on chinese take out

You're a faggot.

Whole Foods has a surprisingly good tasting hot sauce, the Pepper Duo sauce. Not spicy, but real good flavor

OP, I agree with you. Pic related also acceptable for best hot sauce. (Gator Hammock)

Takes one to know one, fuckboy
Pic related, that gay shit you eat

Protip: You can easily get the extreme heat levels, and beyond, of extracts like Da Bomb, etc while still retaining the natural flavor of the peppers. In terms of marrying natural pepper flavor with serious heat, pic related is one of my favorite non-extract sauces. Extracts have their place in cooking, but they're generally awful as a condiment as they don't offer anything but capsaicin to the dish.

wow user, you're really cool, you have Such superior taste, and i bet your dick is huge too :)

There was a store over here in Holland that sold Cholula sauces for 1 euro per bottle.

They stopped selling them and the only way to get them is via webshops where they go for 7 euro a bottle without shipping.

And to follow up, Iguana Radioactive is definitely good shit. As a habenero fan, check out Irazu Red Savina, Mellow Habenero Heaven, and CaJohns Select Habanero Puree.

I make my own with whatever peppers and fruit I feel like.