If your tea came in a packet, you don't know shit about tea

If your tea came in a packet, you don't know shit about tea.

Okay.

>drinking flouride

I ordered 8oz of this white-blueberry tea from adagio.
I'm kinda iffy on it cuz they don't say what kind of white tea it is.
But I was looking for some sort of flavored tea to make large batches of iced tea

k

kay then

Adagio's good stuff, you'll probably be fine. I've never gotten any tea from them that I didn't enjoy.

>order tea
>comes with a sample
>little packet of black tea that costs $40/100g

How do you explain this OP?

i get it in a box of eighty little round bags without the tampon handle and i microwave my water in a starbucks mug for 3:40 and brew it for six minutes, motherfucker
whatcha gonna do

True, though I find Bigelow pretty inoffensive. They at least put their bags in foil and their flavored stuff is passable for low end bags. They even make a jasmine green.

>tea threads have sunk from comfy hobbyists to /SIP/ tier shitposting

Thanks a lot, faggots.

They always seem to die on the weekends either way.

fujian white tea?

What is the best supermarket brand tea?
I can't be fucked to keep paying for mail order

What's the best every day way to brew loose leaf? Lady at the tea shop said this was good. Cost like 20 bucks and seems ok but I have no reference. She said those little metal brew balls are terrible and to be avoided at all cost.

Wal Mart

tea infuser/strainer
decent one should only be $10

really old trees, special production, small batch, rare location.

gong fu cha imo

For single serve. I got one of those all in one gong fu sets.
It's basically a steeper inside a pot.
You let the tea steep for how ever long you need it to, then you press a button and the steeper will drain into the pot.
I like it because you don't have to handle a separate steeping vessel that'll get w.e. surface you place it on wet.

>tfw not growing tea yet

Guess, I'll have to do with my herbals for now.

that looks pretty comfy

>You have to be a tea snob to enjoy tea!
*sips luzianne iced tea*
>you don't know good tea because you've never tr--
*sips luziannes iced tea*
*enjoy is*

>it's expensive so it's better
You have an iPhone, don't you

nice dude

Kirkland brand matcha blend green tea is really good though. It actually comes out green unless you use boiling as hell water or something

I just steep it in a measuring cup and strain it in a drinking cup.

Wtf i hate tea packets now... really makes you think...

How's my tea selection?
>naming from left to right

>top row
HEB Sleepy Time
Vini's Lychee
HEB Earl Grey
Celestial Cinamon Apple Spice
HEB Sleepy Time
Yerba Mate Traditional

>bottom row
Horny Goat Weed
HEB Raspberry Hibiscus (my personal favorite)
Vini's Mango
Vini's Coconut Mango
Horny Goat Weed
HEB Earl Grey

I had more flavors from Yogi like the Perfect Energy, Calming Energy, etc., but my s/o finished them off.

For the refined.

I bought a nice tea infuser but couldn't find any loose leaf tea at the grocery store, even the trendy organic ones.

I'm afraid to order it online/amazon since it might be from china and made with lead

I drink k cup tea at work and enjoy it

What's that?

My tea caught a gust of wind and flew over my neighbours fence and into my kitchen.

Adagio is a great place to get loose leaf tea online, especially if you like flavored tea or blends.

Heres a $5 off code that im giving because im a nice person and not because i get reward points and am out of tea. It expires in 24h

Also,
>I'm afraid to order it online/amazon since it might be from china and made with lead
Where do you think tea comes from?

what's your favorite one

Home production of teabags.

T fight! \o/

Where else am I going to get this good shit though?

I bought it at an arabic store on a whim and just love the smell and taste, kind of annoying some people tout it as a health drink.

Yes, I got that much, but what type of tea?

>Where do you think tea comes from?
Trees? I'm partial to the leaves from partially wild ones that were abandoned and then taken back up. Thanks for a good source of macha though, it is expensive here. I like ripe peurh most of the time.

Personally i like herbal tea so i get the Cha Cha blend which is chamomile, peppermint and lemongrass.
I got a friend a package of Earl Grey Bravo and he said it was great but i haven't tried it.
I also keep some of the sleeping dragon green tea handy and occasionally i'll get the Cancer Zodiac blend which is white tea, green tea, rose hips, chamomile, rooibos, cornflowers and marigold petals.
It sounds like potpourri but its delicious.

Who here drinks cedar tea from their back yard? I do

Hope you dont drink that stuff daily.

If I had to guess, looks like he's making a powdered white tea, grinding the stalk of the plant into it for some reason as well. In the end, it looks like he might've overbrewed it too. I personally wouldn't drink this. Also docking a few points for putting an incredibly filthy fan over the tea.

Supermarket/10

That's mint you fucking retard, can't you tell even basic herbs apart. That's why he said he was making herbal infusions, because its not fucking tea, christ. You also can't practically overbrew mint, because guess what, herbs don't overbrew.

>cedar tea
rip liver

Gonna be ordering some loose leaf tea soon from an store online. Trying not to spend too much money, thinking of getting 3oz of Masala Chai, Citron Green, Turmeric Bliss, and a sampler that contains a decent amount of samples of orchard white teas, those being white peach, blueberry, strawberry, and eternal spring. Leaning towards the white tea sampler because I like lighter teas and I really don't have a lot of experience with white teas.

imagine getting a knock by the popo because your homegrown tea looked like you were running a grow house operation.

It is peppermint. Opening the jar and inhaling is like jamming candy canes up your nose.

I have a new fan now.

That's happened to 2 of my neighbors. They don't knock. They just bust in the door, confiscate the property, and sell it at auction before anything happens with your case. If you don't have actual pot/drugs, they apologize and toss you out on the street. Regardless, they destroy your gardens and take the house to get that sweet quick cash. Thankfully, the neighbors got their property back, but only because I happened to know the guy who buys up lots of that stuff. The cops don't do it nearly as much now since he stopped buying from them for that very reason.

What is plant
And why grind so good

But what if it's loose leaf inside sempai¿

The plants in are onions. Grinding herbals and soup herbs allows for more flavor to be extracted. You can then use less ingredient for the same amount of flavor. It also helps with storage space.

I have to wonder if everything you cook has the consistency of Malt O Meal

That say more about you and your cooking skills than anything really.

Mine comes in a k cup

Gaiwan:
Get hot water, steep quickly, enjoy.

nine comes in a jug and that's all I need to know

I drink Lipton's Yellow Label almost exclusively, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Spearmint is the superior mint.

I have many mints on my farm, spearmint included.

>Buy Tea
>Kosher
>Put it back in the shelf and take another one
>Kosher
Why?
What brands sell Goyim tea? Right now I am buying hippie All Natural™ Organic™ Local™ tea and I know that that won't last

Its either loose leaf or vaccume packed for me. Tea bags are overpriced

the jews are behind this

When is a tea not kosher? Is there a time when a rabbi is like, "Oy vey! This was not grown and processed via Jewish law, as outlined in the Torah!" I mean like what specific methods differ from growing and making regular non-kosher tea?

>>Put it back in the shelf and take another one

you tell me. It seems pretty fucking stupid to put a kosher-labeled product back on the shelf when that product is kosher by default.

I have a banana mint plant. The leaves really do smell like minty bananas, but when I make tea from them it tastes like melted butter. What the fuck

>stapled coffee filter

seriously wtf is this redneck shit

You have to pay a rabbi for that certification. I am not giving .002 Shekles to a rabbi for an useless job.

Sure thing, kid.

Yeah, that's literally the only answer I get. "A rabbi certifies it", but that doesn't answer the question. If you give a rabbi two teas and pay him for services for both then he koshers one and fails the other, why does on pass and one fail?

Best tea

wait, how do you get your tea then? do you grow it or just carry it in your fists ?

Are you asking me to understand the Jewish thinking process?
They are probably payed more or less depending on their relationship, and not koshering one product means that no jews are eating it, so you loose like 3% of the market (Oy Vey).
Can't think of anything else, or maybe they don't bother to kosher for small companies

Would brewing loose leaf black tea and adding a hint of bergamot oil be the best way to make Earl Grey?

In regards to teabags, Bigelow's Earl Grey is a lot better than Twinings. Hope you agree.

If you don't chisel your tea out of a wheel, you don't know shit about tea.

Pu'erh is amazing.

It's not the same kind of fluoride as they put in the tap water. The literature I've seen suggests it has poor bioavailability at best to human beings, which means almost all of it is passing right through you without being absorbed by your body.

I've heard of this. This picture though, man, what a waste. He had perfectly good white tea and he ground it up and bagged. He could have withered it and turned it into Bai Mu Dan, or gave it a light toasting in a wok to make green tea.

I actually bought a box of that too, I don't think the cardamom is even real, I think it's just an artificial flavour.

Does anyone remember the /jp/ tea threads?

Does Tazo still have their teas blessed by a wizard or have they stopped doing that

Unironically the best the I've ever had

I know tea is for gays and being gay isn't acceptable.

How did /pol/ find its way onto Veeky Forums?

>doesn't realize that /pol/ has taken over every board worth visiting
It's like you haven't been paying attention for years or you're new. Also, realizing that homosexuality is a mental illness isn't /pol/. It's called being normal.

>I've heard of this. This picture though, man, what a waste. He had perfectly good white tea and he ground it up and bagged. He could have withered it and turned it into Bai Mu Dan, or gave it a light toasting in a wok to make green tea.

That's mint.

Nobody comes to Veeky Forums to be normal, you have Facebook for that.

>Nobody comes to Veeky Forums to be normal,
The majority of the posts here after 2012 disagree with you. It's cute you tried though.

you calling Veeky Forums gay?
>not gona make it

>you calling Veeky Forums gay?
Most people who are obsessed with eating healthy are effeminates at the very least. Most people obsessed with bodybuilding are probably closeted.

Saying "no homo" doesn't actually make it not homo when you whip up a fresh brotein shake over naked musclemen

>2012
you are a little baby

recently i've been fond of lingzhi/reishi mushroom, snow bud, earl grey, and chocolate black tea. i really want a pretty glass tea set so i can buy/make the the blooming flower ones. seems super cozy to curl up with a book, a small snack waiting right beside the small show unfolding on a dew-drippin' cool day.

I got here way before 2012. I merely singled that year out because it was the first year there was nothing worth coming to this site for anymore. Try not to leap to assumption like a minority, mister nigger typer.

saying no homo, actually means no homo, you saying you never mired a mans glutes, back or liking traps, you're the one that is in the closet, gender is a social construct, why are you such a biggot and a racist?

>why are you such a biggot and a racist?
Because kicking lower lifeforms is fun.

My apologies, I didn't realize it was mint, I was convinced that they were tea leaves.

I guess I can't. What're some of the differences between the two?

>That's why he said he was making herbal infusions
I somehow missed that part of the post.

>saying no homo, actually means no homo
Homos actually believe this. It's a psychological defense mechanism. If you didn't have gay feelings, you wouldn't have to defuse the situation where your latent homosexuality reared its head and made you feel uncomfortable. Don't try arguing with people who are much smarter than you are.

>Don't try arguing with people who are much smarter than you are.
>smarter than you are
>smarter
arguing on Veeky Forums who is smarter, user please

>dumb frogposter uses this excuse no matter the location of his confrontation with a smarter person