Tfw a faggot contributed to humanity way more that I'll ever imagine to do myself

>tfw a faggot contributed to humanity way more that I'll ever imagine to do myself

Why the homophobia?

why the faggotry?

Why the homophobia?

Why the dubs?
(check 'em ->)

god i just want him back

Pretty sure this a grimes thread

can't believe the british government gave him hormones until he grew tits and killed himself

I think, somebody else would if he haven't.

His "tests" are ruining the probabilities.

Also maybe he is faggot, just because faggots want to claim everything.

You know, this is a tricky one. As human beings I respect homosexuals but this is mainly because I find no value in seeking conflict with another human being. Especially useless conflict. Live and let live. But because the thought of having a dick in my ass is just disgusting I've always thought that homosexuals must really have something weird going on. I mean like an actual birth defect or maybe I want attention syndrome. And with this in mind, you would think that homosexuals would be very dumb and on average they seem to at least be dumber than the average heterosexual but then you get that guy who is just wow, a massive genius. And an amazing human being. How does this happen?

Look at all these doubles.

You are too stupid to be on Veeky Forums. Please leave. 82

>I think, somebody else would if he haven't.
that literally applies to everything brainlet

Why are you imagining Getty ng a fuck in your ass?
You gay

Friendly reminder you have a male g-spot in your butthole.

I diddled my butthole and it didn't feel good. Am I actually straight?

>hurr durr you got trolled by a computer

This thread makes it obvious that Veeky Forums has morphed into /b/.

We all know it's you, /pol/. Your feigned centrism is never convincing.

>and on average they seem to at least be dumber than the average heterosexual
This is the opposite of the truth and you're talking out of your ass. The only difference between homosexual men and heterosexual men's IQ scores is the verbal intelligence portion of the WAIS test, where homosexuals perform significantly better. This is common knowledge.

>But because the thought of having a dick in my ass is just disgusting I've always thought that homosexuals must really have something weird going
"Anyone who likes something I don't like has mental illness."
I find okra and squash disgusting but that doesn't mean people who like it have "something weird going on."

I can't believe they still do it and everybody is fine with it

kek

Fuck off.

>defending trannies

>1950's: Stop being gay! Take hormones!
>2018: Stop being straight! Take hormones!