>made from 100% white breast meat
Why is this good again?
The dark meat is the most flavorful.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyster_(fowl)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dark has high cholesterol

that's subjective

when i was younger, i only eat the drums, now that i'm older i prefer the breasts

when i was young, my grandparents had chickens, which tasted great, dark meat, white meet, doesn't matter, now if you buy white meat or even dark meat in a supermarket, that flavor is not there, that's why God invented seasoning

dark meat has a slightly slimy and rubbery textur that white doesn't

yup the meat around that thigh bone is the greatest. BUT if you debone your chikin and roast it whole flipping a number of times every single part is flavorful, even breast.

Unironically this. America memed itself so hard in the 80s and 90s that they demonized chicken for having negligible amounts of fat and or cholesterol in certain parts. They thought if they cut 100% of the fat from their diet then it would be impossible to get fat. Now serving 0% fat coca cola!!!!!

Purple have convinced themselves they don't like dark meat and that white meat is healthier.

>Purple
>Americans

Used to work at a meat counter. I had tons of people mention that they prefer breast meat because "it's healthier".
I can't really complain though, the price of drums and thighs is nice and cheap cause of these retards.

at least it's made from a legitimately decent part of the chicken and not ground beaks or something

>memed
What's it like being clinically retarded?

I don't know but I understood his point perfectly partially thanks to his choice of words.

Lol yes because there are no old people that eat dark meat chicken.

Retard.

How stupid are you?

Original. I can see by your varied use of the English vocabulary that you are clearly at an intellectual plane far above my own :^)

are you so stupid you even answer rhetorical questions?

>intellectual plane
>plane
Retard.

If you debone your chicken, the oysters are the best part. It is the two little lumps of meat on the back; one on each side. I'd murder 100 chickens to have a full meal of these tasty morsels.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyster_(fowl)

Amazing.

Consuming large amounts of cholesterol has not been shown to significantly raise cholesterol levels. It is caused by consuming excess fat and carbs (i.e. being a fatty)

Avoiding saturated fat and cholesterol isn't to lose weight, it's to avoid raising your LDL. This isn't some 90s memescience.

simbly ebic

I dont really like the gray, slimy, rubbery meat

If somebody else is buying/making the chicken I'm fine to eat it but if I'm getting it for myself I just get the breasts. Though every now and then I get one of those jumbo drumstick packs and eat those because they'll get crazy cheap.

>Implying that shit even matters

Because, the dish requires a meat with a different flavor profile.

I wish I could buy canned soup made with dark meat. I make it myself sometimes, but sometimes you want the convenience.