Just finished my first day of grad school in an honors ECE program. It was me, a couple other token white geeks...

Just finished my first day of grad school in an honors ECE program. It was me, a couple other token white geeks, one Jew, and literally 64 Indians.

How do they keep getting into prestigious programs when it's well-known that they cheat their asses off and never actually make it in industry nor academia?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/h-1b-visa-row-foreign-workers-make-more-half-silicon-valleys-tech-industry-784272
latimes.com/business/la-fi-indians-in-tech-20150812-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suck it whitey

What do internationals even do once they finish their degrees in the US? They definitely don't stick around, so are they just dumping 100k+ on an international degree just to go home and make 15k/yr?

>he thinks they go home
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
hand-typed just4u^

>implying they don't

No company worth their salt is hiring poo in loos who can't get past white board interviews.

Not a single Indian in my CS major. :)

OP is not CS.

newsweek.com/h-1b-visa-row-foreign-workers-make-more-half-silicon-valleys-tech-industry-784272
undergrad confirmed

>implying those aren't exclusively east asians

"It's not just top executives, either. There are 89,000 Indians living in Silicon Valley, according to the Migration Policy Institute, with most of the families involved in the tech industry. Another 86,000 Indians live in San Francisco and Oakland."

latimes.com/business/la-fi-indians-in-tech-20150812-story.html

senpai what the fuck are you talking about? It's a well known thing in a lot of fields, even biology, chemistry, and genetics that there are a lot of east indians who end up pretty successful in their fields.

>east asians
I fucking WISH

Because getting into "presitgious programs" only requires work ethic, not some innate intelligence you probably imagine you have. Pajeets and slopes have a far superior work ethic because of cultural values.

i know plenty of indian profs and have plenty of indian coworkers, what do you mean they never make it in industry or academia? no comment on the cheating part :p

>he doesn't know about h1b abuse

>Veeky Forums - University & College

Fuck off

Chief I literally am at the IAS what are you even on about?

The thing I find strangest about this cultural trend of finding completely useless Indians studying for or with holding advanced degrees is that I never encounter this problem with any other South Asians, like Bangladeshis or Sri Lankans or wherever the hell else. Not even Pakistan. It's JUST the Indians.

I've never spoken to an Indian and felt a 'spark'. You know what I mean? They just seem so disconnected, entirely in the fields they're in for the money & prestige. Not since Ramanujan.

There's no light in indian people's eyes. Even when I see them solving complex equations, if you look in their eyes it's just life-less black. The only time I can ever see the humanity in their eyes is when they talk to each other about poo in the loo, desu.

What's the deal with artosis posting?

>How do they keep getting into prestigious programs when it's well-known that they cheat their asses off and never actually make it in industry nor academia?
You need to stop the Indians from cheating in classes. There must be someone or something giving them the knowledge they need to succeed. It may be like how a single lecturer is able to teach a whole class of students at once. You know, a single thing keeping their grades up that they all huddle around.
Dare I say it, you need to kill the artosis pylon powering these Indians.

alternatively professors could stop being massive pussies and call these fucks out when they blatantly cheat on everything they do