If a store offers a really good deal how much do you take advantage of it?

If a store offers a really good deal how much do you take advantage of it?

Do people who come into 7-11 with a huge cup actually finish their drink?

probably not, they will most likely just drink a large size worth of it and just throw it out.

i brought in a 60qt pot though, it exceeded the promotion limitations but the owner didnt care because i was a regular customer. drank it all in a day because im a fat ass.
it was good though. I mixed in some liquor when i was halfway through it.

giv slurpee gf

Yes, though I wouldn't be a tard and fill it to the top. I'd fill it like 4/5ths full, then mix in a ton of vodka or rum.

The woman on the right has very large hands.

for you

>drank 60qts of slurpee in a day
How are you alive right now?

what part of fat ass do you not understand?
it was probably more like 40qts after it melted.

>woman

Any time a place is having a deal or giving stuff away all the poor fucks line up out the door. I'd rather pay more to not deal with it. Ever been to Denny's on free grand slam day? It's a shit show

Do you think being fat makes you immune to the negative effects of eating in excess or something? 40 quarts of pure sugar sounds lethal.

>paying for ice

>mfw I took a .30 cal ammo can once with a liner
It was over a gallon of slurpee. It was all I ate that day and my body was screaming the next morning.

sounds like a good way to make a cheap rum punch

Am I an inconsiderate asshole if I take advantage of a sought-after limited time offer on a ware and buy up everything that's in store, or am I a weak little bitch if I don't? To be safe I've always done the former.

If you're going to use it before it expires (if it expires) then fuck it, buy everything

I take advantage of sales, but I don't go out of my way to do absurd stuff, and I definitely don't get freakish amounts of slurpee.

Buisness 101 you always try to squeeze as much money as you can from your costumers
If you can either sell a burger for two bucks or a double burger for three you sell the double burger, it doesn't matter if it leaves you with less profit than the regular burger

>it doesn't matter if it leaves you with less profit than the regular burger
this is why we have business courses beyond 101

tfw no 7-11 in my state

Imagine if she grabbed your balls

You can always figure out some way of making the burger cheaper to produce or raise the price later on
Some of the biggest companies out there are perpetually on debt and don't produce any money but everyone involved with them get rich as fuck

hnnnnnnnnnnng

Why didn't he give them one cup?

>15 gallons
Gonna call bullshit on this one. Get a hobby or at least get better at lying to people on the internet

Jesus, you're right! I'm 6'4 and can palm a basketball but her hands are bigger than mine. I wonder if that correlates with the size of the flaps like it does for penis size?

Hello /k/

LANAAAAAA

Americans are so fucking disgusting, Jesus Christ.