He checks every item in his order at the drive-thru window

> He checks every item in his order at the drive-thru window

>person ahead in drive-thru is getting coffees for the whole office

don't they normally go over your order afterwards anyway?

Sorry frogman, but I wouldn't even waste a single cent on an incorrect item; I don't care if its fast food or haute cuisine. Your fat ass can wait.

>Orders fries
>needs to tell Wendy's to put ketchup in the bag or else they simply will not.

> Person ahead of you orders half the menu, with substitutions and special instructions on every item

I can't believe that there are people who get this upset about making sure someone didn't screw up. At my local McDonalds they always fucking screw up, you better believe I check it thoroughly

Part of the social contract of fast food is accepting that sometimes your order will be wrong. It's the price you pay for the convenience.

Harassing a minimum wage worker because they forgot a pickle is pure autism

Fuck that, pull ahead and off to the side and if there really is an issue with your order, you can get your fat ass out of your car, go inside and get it fixed.

But if I see that there's something wrong right there at the window they'll correct it even faster to get me the fuck out of line

> And no onions, please!

No one cares about how fast you get your correct food, the issue is you're holding up the line you socially-inept child.

> What kind of sauce?

> Ranch

Why would someone not ask for a burger how they like? Sometime I ask for no ketchup partially because I don't care for it and partially because then they have to make it fresh

I paid for my food, I really don't care much if a few people have to wait an extra minute. If they got my order right we wouldn't even be doing this.

Did I order a fucking salad?
Like you have anything better to do.

Like I said, socially-inept child. I would bet any amount of money that if someone did this in front of you you'd hate it like the rest of us, but then completely forget about it when you went to do it. You are not special and do not deserve special treatment.

People do it all the time, it happens every time I go get fast food. And no it doesn't bother me, I just listen to music or a podcast and wait patiently. I think I'll continue to check my order.

If I say "no mayo" there better not be fucking mayo on it, you get paid to do your job correctly, do your fucking job correctly.

Yeah except they get paid shit, so they do a shit job. Put crap in, get crap out. Got a problem with it, call your senator/MP/whatever.

>he counts every nugget to double check

I mean, or they'll just stop at the drive-in window and ask for what they ordered

>he complains that the fries are too soft.

what a stupid, fucking dog

To be absolutely fair there's nothing worse than those limp-dick soggy fries. Jesus I hate those

Stop getting it wrong half the time and I won't have to.

It sounds like you're a beta who cares way to much about what people in the drive through think of you

This is yet another reason why fast food workers should (and will) be made redundant as a result of automation.

Can't help it that these stupid criminal drug addicts fuck up the order every time. When are machines finally going to replace these scumbags so they can finally starve to death on the streets?

>The virgin check

I hate dachshunds too, user.

Fuck yes! There's nothing worse than getting back home/office and finding out they fucked up your order. Or, checking it in the parking lot and having to park and go inside to get it fixed. Checking your order at the window is the smart thing to do. You don't have to open every single thing, but at least count your items and make sure they haven't shorted you. Happens all the time.

No one cares if you have to wait a couple extra minutes to stuff your fat fucking face either. The person ahead of you gets served first, and they have every right to make sure their order is correct, you self-absorbed fucker.

And the rest of your order sits and gets cold......
They don't replace your whole order. They fix it faster when you check it in the drive thru.

I fucking hate this. If fast food is that precious to you then your life is basically in shambles. Go be fat and irrational behind closed doors. It bothers me seeing how pathetic you are.

Lol look at these fat fucks throwing a fit because their tendies aren't perfect

>A man who gets THIS upset about waiting for his McChicken thinks he has the high ground

Priceless

I'm actually not upset because I have money and a jawline :)

>everything F.R.E.S.H.

>Did I order a fucking salad?
One look at your fat ass is enough to know you have never ordered a salad

>a jawline

You can't fool me user you're complaining in the fast food thread about not getting your food fast enough. Maybe you have TWO jawlines but not one.

sure thing sport

>don't check my order because I don't want to seem rude
>they get it wrong every time

No. Here is my complaint I just hate it when a pathetic manbaby forces me to acknowledge their existance, even if it's just having a thought about them. Your virgin-check doesnt even take long. Its practically nothing. I just hate knowing that people as pathetic as you exist. I can sit in a line zoned out without a care in the world for up to 10 minutes before I start to feel like things are taking long. Then I see the virgin check and suddenly I'm reminded I share this plane of existance with someone who thinks fast food is extremely precious, when I'm just their to get an easy and convient calorie fill. Go be pathetic where no one can see you.

>complains about people actally wanting the correct items they paid for
>but lol fast food is just cheap calories who cares

Honestly I think you'd be better off going inside the place to order. Or just avoiding fast food altogether, and cook something simple. If you just like wasting money, I've got a PayPal you could throw money into.

>>complains about people actally wanting the correct items they paid for
>>but lol fast food is just cheap calories who cares
Yup, sounds about right. I'm there because I ran out of eggs and didn't want to buy more groceries. Fast food is easy as fuck but is kinda shitty. I bet you dip your tendies with pinky pointed out.

You have to. Dumbfucks will put pickles on everything if they could!

So then why even eat it if it's kinda shitty? That doesn't make sense user.

I don't really eat fast food, unless I'm on a very long drive. I like to actually cook stuff, not project my butthurt feelings onto other anons.

>order a medium drink
>"oops we made a large here it is for free the medium price hahahahah good karma buddy"
>"can i please just have what i ordered, i want a medium"
>dirtiest looks in the world as i force the to fulfill my very simple order

seriously fuck Wendy's.
go up to the window, they open it and basically throw me the bag and instantly leave, Don't even have 2 seconds to ask for ketchup for my fries

No, the social contract is that you get what you ordered and paid for.

I've never once had a wrong order gotten from the drive through
Based on this thread you'd think it was a common problem?

Faggot, you're the only one ordering tendies. You're throwing a bitch fit because you have to wait and extra minutes, you moronic ham planet. Are you afraid your scooter is going to run out of gas?

>Someone forgot to take their meds today.

It's time to close the computer, user. Go ask your mom for your pills.

Probably because all the fat fucks ITT go to the drive through and order 15 McDoubles and then count them and there's only 14 so they flip a shit.

That and picky-eater fucks who are so afraid of having a Pickle on their burger.

>someone else beats you to the front of the line by a few seconds
>they start ordering food for a whole party

I just order a mac attack combo from maccas or a pair of double whoppers with cheese from burgerking, and I've never had an order wrong.

I think it depends on your location. When I grew up and where I went to college, I never had problems with fast food orders. Where I live now, they fuck up my order maybe 25% of the time, so I always check, though the area around where I work is okay.

t. fat enough to have anecdotal data about fast food service quality

>So then why even eat it if it's kinda shitty? That doesn't make sense user
Because it's extremely easy, fast, and convienent. Its still shit which is why I think people are pathetic for doing the virgin check. I also hate picky eaters in general.

It's because you order off the menu like a normal human being. Little snowflake shit babies think they are special and ask for a laundry list of special requests, and when one single thing isn't exactly what they asked for they cry like a shit baby

McDonald's does that too in my town
guess those fags must have some serious costs to reduce, who would want ketchup with their fries

>mommy I said I didn't want pickles!
Oh you sad pathetic shit babies.

to be fair pickles have a very strong overpowering flavor that seeps into the sandwich absolutely ruining it even when the pickles are removed yourself

its happened to me multiple times, mostly missing items instead of wrong ones. if you work at a fast food place, chances are youre not so smart you wont fuck up my order on occasion. its why I don't get mad if they fuck up, but also why I check my order before driving off.
tl;dr theres a reason theyre working fast food

>Complaining about low pay when working an unskilled job that anyone who doesn't have mental or physical problems can do effortlessly.
>Being so entitled that you think you should obtain enough money to live comfortably by yourself without contributing to society.
Learn a skill shitbag.

>not checking your order

Sorry fucker but i've been burned too many times. The proper complaint is:

>using the drive thru
>ever

I get the fuck out of my car and go into the store precisely so I can check my order and get something fixed without impatient soccer moms honking behind me

Blame the workers not the customer.

nb cause its a shit thread.

>go to taco bell
>order a nacho bell grande with a fuck load of custom shit on it
>they get it right every time

Feels good

I've literally only gotten the wrong order once. If you're driving through Taco Bell...just accept whatever you get. It's going to be the same no matter what.

>just accept whatever you get
jesus Christ what a faggot. I bet your the type that when someone grabs your mothers ass in public you say "I'm s s s sorry" to them.

does it really help when the just list what you ordered without actually showing them or looking if the bag actually has them
mcdonalds does the same, never give ketchup unless you ask for it. cheap motherfuckers.

You reek of the middle class, you wouldn't know a real days labour from adam's ass. Get fucked ya parent-coddled shit.

>wait fifteen minutes behind car in drive-thru
>see them pass over thirteen bags of food
GO THE FUCK INSIDE FOR LARGE ORDERS
DRIVE THRU IS FOR EXPRESS ORDERS, MY SWEET FUCK

>"can I have water instead of a coke please"
>"that will be an extra dollar"
>"ummm okay...."

wtf kfc/taco bell

>LARGE ORDERS

13 bags of food is a large order to you? Hell, that was probably just lunch for 1 person and they would be unable to walk from the parking lot to the door, give 'em a beak you fat fuck.

>Work at McDonalds
>one day everyone decides to get tender wraps
>almost every one of those orders are with no lettuce
>about the 10th one
>in mocking voice say "no I don't want lettuce on my wrap, that could be good for me"
>whole kitchen laughed
>go home and think about killing myself because I work at McDicks and I want to die everyday

brainlet

I don't give a fuck what your pay is, you agreed to it when you signed up for the fucking job
Don't half ass it because "waah i want 15 dollars an hour to flip some burgers."

>fast food
>real days labour
i worked in fast food as a fucking teenager

You are terrible

>The Chad Nonchalance

>ordered $6 guac burger from carlsjr
>get home and realize they forgot the guac and bacon
>to beta to get in car and drive back to demand a refund

that is never happening again, i felt so angry and helpless. now i always check

The fatty gaze

What an incredible injustice! How can someone possibly recover from that?!

By ordering their burger with no pickles, and checking to make sure it was done?

I bet you'd get semen on your burger and shrug because those evil capitalist store owners didn't pay those poor restaurant workers enough so they're vindicated in lashing out against random customers.

We should start staffing restaurants with mouth breathing downies if your standards are so low.

If you're pathetic enough to eat fast food, you have no place to talk about low standards

I check when I get Panera. Those mother fuckers fuck something up almost every time

>It's pathetic to want a hot tasty meal in a quick fashion, exactly as you ordered
And these fucks want 15$/hour. Robots can't come soon enough
>inb4 fattie, my BMI is under 20

Lol no. I am paying for it, therefor i will get what i ordered. I dont give a damn if its mcdonalds or a 5 star restaurant, do it right the first time or do it over again. End of story.

If it's pathetic to eat fast food then isn't complaining about people checking their orders like, super pathetic?

What's going to happen to all the unskilled workers after automation, user?

Eat shit, if companies want their workers to actually work hard, they wouldn't pay them 7.25 an hour.

Dunks in new england are famous for getting your order wrong on almost every visit. People check their order because the required IQ for fast food is low.

>go to taco bell to tryout the new $1 grillers
>we order 10 to split among my group of friends.
>we get our order and bag is pretty heavy which is good sign no need to check
>get to a park to eat
>only 6 grillers in the bag
>absurd amount of sauce packets in the bag as well
>mfw they purposely did that so that they could skeem 4 grillers I paid for.

Always check your food, I dont go to that Taco Bell anymore cause I have a list of bad experiences/stories there.

Not him, but probably something like this.

>fast food is precious to me
We know that. That's why we are all laughing at your life.

>What's going to happen to all the unskilled workers after automation, user?

Not much different than today. Sit back & live the good life and make your children pay for it.

>guys I get that picky eaters are bad but aren't the anti picky eaters just as annoying!

>go through drive through with the intention of ordering 10 items multiple people
Why don't you laundry list fucks just go inside?