Today I used Knorr vegetable stock pot in my soup and it was fantastic. The difference with Knorr is extraordinary

Today I used Knorr vegetable stock pot in my soup and it was fantastic. The difference with Knorr is extraordinary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eoEERipVkp4
vocaroo.com/i/s1cIJzDoXPUk
vocaroo.com/i/s1WMVsCVJbP1
vocaroo.com/i/s0qMoZ19ojin
vocaroo.com/i/s0WCp5Ab3CZy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Today we will be using knorr chicken stock pot

I like my black bean chili with some delicious Knorr® Chicken Stock Pot™

Why use Knorr® Chicken Stock Pot™ you ask? Because it makes you chillis taste better than with salt.

You should try it

If it's good enough for Marco Pierre White, it's good enough for me ;)

BUY Knorr® Chicken Stock Pot™

>not going to Whole Foods™ in your Lexus™ RX©

Mmmm Nothing like MSG to make shit taste good!

It was extraknorry.

>only three stars

Git gud

Just look how dead his eyes are. And small wonder.

if some company paid me a bunch of money to make a couple of shitty videos and mention their product a couple of times you bet i'd be all over it
and you would too you poverty ridden hilbillies

Go to sleep Marco

Dumbass there's MSG in almost everything you eat.

You realize you're telling that to a bunch of NEET's and minimum wagers that protect their fragile egos by pretending to be above everything, right? I mean, nevermind the hypocrisy of the big ol' throbber they get with every McChicken and sip thread, not even realizing that they're doing the shilling, but if it's anything other than maymay status they're gonna dump on it.

I'm probably not the kind of user you were targeting with this but of course I'd be all over it, I'd sleep on a bed made of money and Knorr stock pots.

>that makes it ok

It's in veggies.

I unironically like these

NEET, MSG is not something brewed up in the lab and put into food by big bad corporations it's a naturally occurring compound

>USA USA USA
Wave the flag and don't let those commies tell you otherwise.

fuk u

Today I grilled my chicken in my trashcan and it was what it was. The Difference with the trashcan is extraordinary.

>can't pay ramsay enough to praise walmart steaks
youtu.be/eoEERipVkp4

Didn't Marco end his Knorr shilling?

All The videos have been taken off YouTube.

Ramsay is a clever fuck, he got the other two idiots to do most of the shilling.

Russia tier?

Well

>thinking we're all NEETs
that's where you're wrong kiddo

I never shake the pan. Do you know why? It's very simple. By shaking the pan I remove the heat from the burner. That is why I never shake the pan.

And for this recipe... 37 Knorr stock pots.

Underrated post.

As much as I hate the Knorr shit, Chef MPW is fucking amazing and some of the videos from the Knorr series are expert. Check out the chicken kiev video. It's perfectly executed.

kek

I legit have the knock stock cubes in my kitchen right now. Fuuuuucking christ they are salty as fuck. I made beet soup and used 1 cube for 5 cups of water and while it tasted good my mouth was the fucking Sahara for the next day no matter how much water I drank. Bullshit

vocaroo.com/i/s1cIJzDoXPUk

lol fuck you

vocaroo.com/i/s1WMVsCVJbP1

lmao, bout time someone found a good use for stock pots

why are you doing this

vocaroo.com/i/s0qMoZ19ojin

to advertise my new vocal image board.

that's not what I sounded like... asshole

vocaroo.com/i/s0WCp5Ab3CZy

knock it OFF