Hey Veeky Forums, ever have a hot bologna...

Hey Veeky Forums, ever have a hot bologna? That's a piece of bologna fried in a pan but then set off while you cook two piece of bread and put the bologna inside with two slices of cheese with hot sauce, then eat with some cool ranch Doritos

Pic related is not exactly the same, but how do you like to eat bologna?

Bologna is disgusting

that depression mayo potato russian salad is the only way to flush it down as ingredient but still, the sausage itself still needs to have a little taste in it
tasteless ones or smoked ones are u n r e d e e m a b l e

That's a common grill snack when it's 3 AM and you're returning home drunk over here, except with relish, mustard and ketchup instead of hot sauce. Traditionally eaten with a tiny carton of milk.

This. I can eat just about anything but those deli amalgam meat loafs like it are just fucking abominable. I start chewing and find it hard to swallow.

Closest I've had to that was fried bologna sandwiches when I was a kid. I guess mom decided that wasn't something she wanted to feed us kids anymore when I was around 9 or 10. Haven't had it in 40 years. I'm old.

It's pretty popular down here in my part of dixie often served on a biscuit. Most gas stations that make food have them although the bologna is only about half as thick as your pic. There's a gas station 3 miles from my house that has them but I'm not going out today or I'd take a pic. There are some other monstrosities in the warming case that would trigger yankees as well. It's one of those places that has tables and chairs where the local redneck old men gather in the morning and bitch about "muh liberals." Sometimes you find a place where they deep fry the bologna, lol.

boiled peanuts? cajun is best

Recently Ive been eating some on some kaiser rolls with some cheap american cheese.

Makes me feel slutty after eating it.

>that huge log of bologna

Why not just slice it up, fry it and then put it in a sandwich?

>Deli amalgam meat loaf
Sausage?

spotted the guy that doesn't like bologna

ladt night I fried an egg in one if those sandwich rings, I fried a piece of bologna then flipped and added gouda cheese slice I also fried a deli slice of ham and put a slice of chedar on it, I toasted 2 slices of 21grain (Dave's) bread and stacked that shit, wala washed it down with a huge glass of ice cold hibiscus drink.
the highlight of a shitty day

do americans really eat this?

Why don't you cook one and make a thread about it oldfag friend?

Because I'/ve revisited some of the trashy shit I liked as a kid and always regretted it. Turns out I had pretty shit taste back then, and many of the foods I liked were actually disgusting as an adult. I'd rather view fried bologna sandwiches through the fuzzy lens of nostalgia than try one now and be forced to add it te the list of gross shit I liked as a kid.

2 slices of bologna between two pieces white bread.

It's comfort food for me. I rarely eat it.

Make a grown up version then

The grown up thing I've found that scratches the same itch is leberkase.

Devon, potato chips and ketchup on white bread.

Fried balogna is one of my favorite sandwiches.

sorrybut nothing tops "heisser fleischkäse"

Nothing gets by you, champ