>that face
>that glitterbomb makeup

she's taken more cock than the home for battered roosters

>marx's philosophy
>implying he didn't just steal it from the bible
>implying op isn't an illiterate faggot

This is really weak for some reason

you come up with something better then, I'm sick of these threads

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

*DAMN* Mira Gonzalez LOOKS LIKE THAT?!?!?

I'm not asking for better. I just can't think of the reason why I feel it's weak.

the first part is the worst part

why should i live up to my potential? and who gets to decide what my potential is?

1. Because if you don't the Bureau of Family Services will kill your family
2. The Bureau of Education

Communism works.

Is Communism just Christianity for materialists?

duh, who doesn't know this, it's christianity updated for modernity

damn op some chick that looked like that was flirting with me last week and all my coworkers were like "oh shit get her number! she's hot!" but since i have no social skills i didn't ... that always induces endless self-loathing

But isn't Christianity pointless without its metaphysical doctrine supporting it?

Dude Chribtianity is just Cobbunism XD

ITS HEGELIAN dialectic for MATERIALISTS

what makes you think marxism doesn't have a metaphysical doctrine supporting it, "muh dialectical materialism"

>what makes you think marxism doesn't have a metaphysical doctrine supporting it

the fact that it's expressly materialist

well ok i shitposted too quickly, what i meant is that marxism has plenty of silly fantasy stuff you could build an academic career on 100 years ago

Doesn't this describe the later stages of communism with resource abundance?

>communism
>resource abundance

oi am i laffin

the irony is we are gonna get to that with capitalism if all these silicon valley mother fuckers get their basic income shit

basic income is gonna be so based.

all the weak mother fuckers will take themselves out of the rat race thereby opening it up even further for alphas like me

why be alpha when you can be a beta basic income cuck and just fuck and make art and smoke weed? do you care about climbing the dominance hierarchy that much?

maybe he wants to change the world

I have tremendous anger inside of me that can only be satiated by enforcing my will on others.

art changes the world too desu

oh so you DO care about hierarchy, you want to be rich and famous too, you just think you can take a shortcut by being an artist

UBI isn't communism, it's just welfare state capitalism.

sitting around smoking weed and collecting your gibs sounds like a fine prerequisite for the creation of some horrendously bad """""art""""

no one said it was 'communism' fag

>From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs

>tax successful people who build businesses and give it to unemployable neets

that is all

Why don't we just kill the neets or make them work as slaves?

>make them work as slaves

they have no skills, why bother

>make them work as slaves
too inept to be useful. introducing them in a assembly line will only negatively affect your overall productivity. it's better to just give them a freebie and castrate any and all sparks of revolutionary momentum

>revolutionary momentum

why would anyone even want a revolution in this situation? if a handful of elite bastards in sv are making enough bank to support the whole fucking country, why kill the goose that lays the golden egg?

that's what I meant. the freebies (basic income, universal healthcare, etc) will serve that purpose

hegelianism is christianity. the world spirit is God.

It has nothing to do with Christianity. It's occult, if anything.

You talk so much shit.

>From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs
This is the very problem of Marxism: people have more needs there are abilities

>t. never read marx
just shut up about philosophers you obviously never read

What problem do you have with this part of Marx's (PBUH) philosophy

That's what machines are for