Was he the most intelligent man to ever walk the Earth?

Was he the most intelligent man to ever walk the Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SC9s4WDST40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not when Archimedes walked the Earth, plebe.

The most intelligent person to ever live could have lived a completely unexceptional life, or had no interest in math or academics, or died to a disease at a young age, or starved to death, or gone unnoticed for numerous other reasons. It's really impossible to say. Might seem pedantic, but it isn't.

A yes, the quintessential reddit post.

>things drop when you drop them
wow what a genius

Sorry that you associate thinking with reddit. This site has a board with a literal 40 IQ average, might be more your speed.

he may be a redditor but he's right

Yes, arguably the greatest scientist to ever walk the earth. Just imagine inventing calculus before the age of 26.

Never said your post was wrong, but it's a fucking obvious point that has no impact into further discussion and has already been said a million time by impressionable faggots like you. Something along this lines.
Though this is already a shit thread so whatever.

>pointing out that it's impossible to know who was the smartest person ever has no impact on a thread about who was the smartest person ever

okay genius

Yes.

/thread

>Needing to clarify to autists like you that in order to further the discussion we should only discuss men we know that exist and have good enough historical records

It's also impossible to know if there isn't some weird fish in the deep sea that is larger than a whale, but I don't bring thay pedantic point to a fucking discussion of "what is the largest animal?" Also, the flyn effect suggests umprecedent geniuses will still live in the future, and considering how registration of information is so easy nowdays, that there's more universal acces to places were genius is recognized, and that we have better survival rates, it's probable that one if not the most intelligent man will keep "updating" in the future. So fuck off with your facebook tier response.

Are you trolling? That's a hilarious number of misspelled and misused words for someone claiming to be above "obvious" responses.

Okey, sorry, sometimes I don't proof read my shit. Any actual point you want to make?

I am not him, but I will agree with him that you sound like a moron. That's the only point I want to make.

The most intelligent man to walk the earth was whoever decided to propagate all these memes that Newton was some mystical genius with mystical intellect that can’t be matched

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though and assume he's not a moron, but rather temporarily impaired by extreme, senseless anger.

Find a therapist

[math] \mathcal{YOU}
\mathcal{ HAVE}
\mathcal{ NO }
\mathcal{FRIENDS} [/math]

Fuck off

Name two people, who were/are, in your opinion, more intelligent than Newton.

number 3 after archimedes and leibniz

kek

i can’t my guy

Yes, and the libtard and the Jew and the Chinaman hate this.

He's alright but he's no Gauss.

Neumann? And despite the memes Einstein was pretty smart too.

Most of us are /pol/ you little shit. It's just the minority crying over everything makes you think you think otherwise. Oh, and the leftist collective denial of reality powered by the (((media)))

How would you go to quantify intelligence from different times? If you look at what was then, and what he invented etc, Archimedes is ahead of Newton I think

>Most of us are /pol/ you little shit.
You must be delusional to think that.

quit astroturfing faggot

>This projection and still he doesn't realise

It's obvious there are a few people on here every day spamming "/pol/!!" at everything and sliding kike propaganda. The overwhelming majority of people are unaffected by this. You lost. Go home. Find a job.

fucking lol

>posts a bunch of nonsense
>moves goalposts
>follows it up by strawman and baseless assumptions for good measure

Yup, I spot a poltard.

He didn't watch Rick and Morty so I don't think so

>>moves goalposts
Narrowmindedness detected. The shilling here is a fact, and so is my argument. You have yet to provide anything with substance other than attacking the poster. It's called Ad hominem. And that's the only "arguments" the brainwashed left, and the shills have.

Yawn.

See here
>collective denial of reality powered by the (((media)))
>You lost. Go home. Find a job.

Moving goalposts to force your idiocy into the discussion.
Quintessentially poltard.

Yawn.

The exact same answer again without actually answering.

>The shilling here is a fact, and so is my argument.
You're right, your argument is shilling.

Don't get butthurt about getting called out on your hypocrisy, poltard.

I've pointed out two posts where strawman and moving goalposts were first initiated, followed by baseless assumptions.

I wish mods just banned you guys.

Jesus, man. Absolutely brilliant.

>that chin

Probably sent by the Obelisk

>I wish mods just banned you guys.
Not even him but this is how you gave us a Trump. By this exact self-righteousness and self claimed monopoly on the truth and right to speak, all whilst the blatant proof of your indoctrination is more than obvious.

this

And now you're forcing in daddy Trump into a discussion about scientists.

You poltards just never stop, amazing!

Keep going at it, I''ll just vote Trump again

I'm not an American thankfully, so I am unaffected by your popularity contest which you call a "democratic election".

I find it sad that you are just so brainwashed into having this tribalistic mindset where everything that opposes pol is evil and leftist.
You are the exact same useful idiots like tumblr.

Top 5 of the most accomplished, but if you wanna go about raw brainpower, pic related.
Most geniuses are wealthy jews or poor goyim that had the luck to live near (even if not exactly inside) a strong academic setting. This motherfucker had everything against him, yet accomplished far more than the majority of the most formally educated scholars.

This amount of projection again. All you do is cry about /pol/ everything someone says something you don't agree with. And now you accuse others of it?

clearly isn't a trumpetfag, but your indoctrination wont let you see that will it?
> You gave us a trump!
>Oh look he said trump, must be /pol/

You drooling fucking spastic

Are you this incapable of detecting irony in your own post? Well it doesn't surprise me, it's a sign of stupidity. Let's break it down.

>All you do is cry about /pol/ everything someone says something you don't agree with. And now you accuse others of it?
All poltards do is cry "evil", "leftie", "sjw", "Trump", "reddit" etc ad nauseum even when it doesn't relate to the topic at hand. Not only that you guys possess an inflated sense of superiority and a high level of ignorance, which only adds to the saying "empty vessels make the most noise"
See:
>Most of us are /pol/ you little shit
>Oh, and the leftist collective denial
>(((media)))

And resort to moving goalposts to something you're hysterically obsessed about.
>sliding kike propaganda
How the fuck does this relate to the topic at hand?

Not only that, baseless assumptions are your specialty.
>You lost. Go home. Find a job.
What does this all have to do with the topic at hand? Why are you projecting?
This is exactly the same as sjws calling people "nazis", "virgins", "racists" etc when they encounter someone they don't agree with.

Again resorting to buzzwords.
>left, and the shills

And then FORCING your president in into a thread about scientists, which is pretty funny considering he's anti science and, well, really dumb.
>Not even him but this is how you gave us a Trump
>Keep going at it, I''ll just vote Trump again
(p.s. I recognise samefagging so there's no need to say "I'm not him" or "not even that guy")

Lastly,
>clearly isn't a trumpetfag
EVEN THOUGH HE SAYS
>this is how you gave us a Trump
And forces it into a conversation which is totally unrelated to the presidency of USA.

How and why the fuck are you guys so stupid? Why don't you just stay in your containment board? Nobody wants you. Not even /b/ wants you.

Just fuck off and let Veeky Forums be clear of anti intellectuals like yourselves.

Intelligence is fickle, influence is paramount, and the most influential man to ever walk the earth in intellectual pursuits was Aristotle.

Dude... I know you felt amazing about yourself when you wrote that and even better reading it all back but I'm not going to even. Holy fuck. Just know you're dead wrong. Can't believe you posted this

>anything I don't like is autism
>if anyone posts a lot of words it's autism

No. Misunderstanding what people say is autism. No idea how to interpret beyond your narrow scope is autism. The pathological need to justify is autism. I could go on you're I'm bored with you now.

In that case, /pol/ has autism. Now go back there.

>Archimedes

No it's just you, that was pretty bad. You're not only embarrassing yourself, but everyone on sci

You have the right to be a delusional moron as much as you want, but don't go around including intelligent people into whatever shit you believe.

I invented calculus before the age of 13, but then I discovered some prick has already invented it.

Socrates.

>I am unaffected by your popularity contest which you call a "democratic election"
Which dictatorship are you from?

>Most of us are /pol/
unironically kys you retard

the most intelligent man to have walked the earth would be watching rick and morty right now, so no.

He didn't even prove his shit, faggot. Although he was brilliant, for sure.

No, that would be Edward "Big Head Boi" Witten.

Sam Hyde. He basically invented natural selection single handedly.

Overrated to be honest senpai

He is a dumb hack shilled by (((anglos)))

was he real, or an accumulation of knowledge of scientists working together?
youtube.com/watch?v=SC9s4WDST40
he was only 32 when he died.

Archimedes
Plato
Aristotle
Euclid
Descartes
Leibniz
Shakespeare
Mozart
Kant
Ramanujan

Scientific accomplishments aren't the only way to quantify intellect, and if that's what you wanted, you should have stated so.

All of the men I listed are more intelligent than Newton.

I don't know if he's the most intelligent, but he's certainly the most accomplished human being who ever lived.

This guy's achievements changed the world forever, it's incredible how much good a single individual was able to do.

no shit sherlock

Maybe tesla

I'm amazed nobody posted him.

Yes. Quite.. Shallow and Pedantic

but muh Newton created everything Leibniz took responsibility for

His achievements are nothing compared to Newton's. People just don't understand how out of this world is what that guy did.

I disagree, although Archimedes and Ramanujan are the closest to Newton.
>putting Mozart and not Bach or Beethoven

and Leibniz and Von Neumann of course

I think Bach is arguably as great as Mozart, but Beethoven is not even on the same tier as them.

He has a great nose.

Bach invented jazz 300 years ago. Think about it.

great artist but didnt have much quant skills afaik

>but Beethoven is not even on the same tier as them

I'm a massive Beethovenfag (look at what the niggers did to him btw. King Beethoven kek) but I must agree that Mozart and Bach are a tier above him in complexity, which isn't solely what I value but coherence. It's perfect. Every note is there because it has to. That's why I love Paul Dirac so much as well

>literal
reddit indeed

yes.
ews stay mad with einsmeme

Einstein > Newton

After Leibniz, sure

joo

>most of us are /pol/ you little shit
holy shit what a loser
get a friend loser

no joo

Not even that guy but

You're totally right

>i recognize samefagging

Whoever invented quantum physics

> not Pythagoras

Or his teacher, Thoth.

>most of us are /pol/
>being this delusional

His eyes were like Christopher Hitchens'.

>intelligent people

this.

Me