Alright, Veeky Forums someone has created a "smart" salt shaker...

Alright, Veeky Forums someone has created a "smart" salt shaker. At this point we could make something ourselves and roll in the cash. What normal product do we want to give bluetooth for no reason?

youtube.com/watch?v=o2e1x5IaO7k&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnBBst7eJwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

knife

High end chef knives need Bluetooth and planned insolence beyond blade wear alone

>planned insolence

a smart spoon that measures how many calories from your food are in your spoon every time you take a bite.

Wew lad

Always-online sheath that requires 2FA to remove

>using smartphone to dispense salt instead of shaking to taste...because I always know to the 1/32 tsp how much salt I need for every dish

the 'smart' guillotine, just press the button and wait for the inevitable dismemberment! No secondary person necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=mnBBst7eJwc

They probably already have em, but smart ovens.

Ability to control temp, monitor food, set timers, get notifications when your food is ready, etc. Might be cool to have.

DESU if that worked I would totally buy it. I want to track calories but am way too lazy.

how about a wireless/bluetooh knife?

Spice rack, dispenses different spice mixes for you. Proprietary jar system like printer cartridges that refuses to work if one is running low.

Having it linked to an app that gives you a camera feed remotely would be cool.

What about a smart bench, a small camera above your bench takes a picture of every food item and categorises it and posts it in a relevant thread on Veeky Forums

>$9426 by 0 backers
?

logo looks like a girls butt as she's leaning over to slip off her underweafr

Freud would have a field day with you

>black pepper cartridge empty
>saffron cartridge full
>low spice warning, replace spice cartridge to continue

Fuck printers

Yep, looks like an ass taking off polka dot panties. Logo needs to shake like a salt shaker.

>running diagnostic grind

beat me to it

Of course a non white would invent something beyond stupid

Could be a boy's butt.

the answer is clear: Smepper

A frying pan/swiss army knife defensive implement for women.

It'd be a normal frying pan but made out of bulletproof steel so it can be used as an emergency shield in a firefight and the handle is an extendable titanium baton for combat so your frying pan has more reach. You could be just cooking nonchalantly like you should be as a woman when rapists come into your kitchen and before they know it, you swing your frying pan around and thwack them with the red hot steel from afar.