Meh, made these burgers, thoughts on them? One is jalapeños and ranch...

Meh, made these burgers, thoughts on them? One is jalapeƱos and ranch, I know jalapeƱos should go with white cheese but only had yeller. Other is a traditional Whopper esque setup, onions, tomatoe, ketchup mayo, no lettuce or pickles thought

Which one is which?

One of the better things you've made.
You're still a faggot with that doll.

lel, your as bad as OP, who is a well known shitposter

Good:
Your cheese melting game
Your patty to bun ratio (size and circumference)

Bad:
Raw onions

Should have caramelized onions and used something other than ranch on the jalapeno burger. Preferably anything really. Guns look tasty meat looks good buns patties lookin thicc and joocy

>thoughts on them?
It's like you're trying to apologize for nothing.
I'm not here to kiss your ass.

If you're eating both in the same meal, you're probably fat and need to lose weight.

Look great. I want burgers now

>Bad:
>Raw onions

Fucking faggot

OP is actually a janiturd on this shithole of a board

u cant even taste cooked/caramelised onions
u can only get the essence of the **Onion** by eating it raw

>Bad:
>Raw onions
You sad cunt

NO HOMO!
WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I like thinner patties and if I want that much meat on each burger I just use 2 patties. To me it has a better texture that way. Otherwise, they look good - my stomach growled when I saw the one on the right.

they are ovecooked

good shit user, i would eat your burger.

Depressing, gross, and the presentation is lazy. Looks like something a neckbearded weeb would make, so good job if that's what you're going for.

Aight burger recipe inc:

50% beef
50% pork
breadcrumbs
egg
chopped garlic

Figure out the ratios but basically 1 egg should be enough unless you're making a shitton.

Mix that shit up. Separate into patties. Put a divot in the middle of the patty (very important)
Fry like 1 minute each side in a pan
Put in oven at like 180c or whatever doesn't matter that much. Not too fucking hot. Goal is to cook through without charring the outside.
Fry some bacon
Pitch some mushrooms in with the bacon and fry those too.

Now toast your bun unless you're a faggot.
Burger on bun
Bacon and mushrooms on burger
Cheese
Barbecue sauce of choice (not too much)
Other bun.

You can also add onions either in the burger mix or ontop. I'm not a big fan personally.

They look alright OP. I'd eat them.

>styrofoam tray
>that figurine thing

depressing

Why add breadcrumbs and egg? Burgers should be just freshly ground meat and salt+pepper.

The egg helps keep it all together. Breadcrumbs I'm not actually sure what purpose they serve but I know the result is delicious.

You don't need egg. If your burger is breaking apart, then your pan probably isn't hot enough, or you're turning it too early.

Breadcrumbs make your burger bland as well. They're only used if you're poor and want your mixture to go further.

Fuck you, that's a meatloaf you British pile of acorns.

I've come across some raclette cheese and I'm cooking burgers tonight. Would they go well together and how?

That makes mustard gas. Don't do it.

shut up you fat loser