I'm a black teen who was recently accepted into Oxford for Physics

I'm a black teen who was recently accepted into Oxford for Physics.

Right now I consider myself rather dandy, but not quite posh enough for oxford, there is a chance I get into Cornell where I think I would fit in better due to Americans being far less posh than we Brits.

What are the chances I develop coconut problems at oxford?

>What are the chances I develop coconut problems at oxford?
At Oxbridge? Extremely fucking high as anyone on this board will tell you.

nigger

>What are the chances I develop coconut problems at oxford?

Can someone please explain what the fuck I'm reading and why we've been discussing coconut problems for the past 2 days? How the fuck can a coconut have a problem?

What are coconut problems?
Like brown on the outside white on the inside?

Here is the short explaination
>Black people go to cambridge and oxford sometimes
>Cambridge and Oxford are considered posh
>Black people are considered the opposite of posh
>Black people go and want to fit in
>Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and they wonder if they should just act like all the other black people
>Its called coconut problems because coconuts are white on the inside and brown on the outside
Its kinda sad and funny at the same time.

See

Mostly sad, if you were able to get into oxford you should be treated like everyone else.

I wondered where they last thread went, its good we have a new thread to talk about this.

>due to Americans being far less posh than we Brits
Uh, your average Brit isn't far more posh than your average American.

Poshness of oxford compared to Cornell doesn't even compare, its like night and day.

>brits are posh
Everyone in Europe knows they're white trash, the hillbilly of Europe

You’re going to get coconut problems at pretty much any Oxbridge/Ivy-esq school

It sucks, but it doesn't work like that. To everybody, you'll always be the black guy. Got questions about drugs? We better ask the black guy. Stuff like that.

the poshest Brit’s don’t come close to WASP’s (white anglo-Saxon Protestants: the white people with old money that aren’t Jewish and definitely used to have massive plantations in the south

continued...
USC is probably more posh than Oxbridge, they only admit black people for athletics

I always immagined these posh schools to be divided into the two classes:

>those who got in on merit, mostly so that other schools couldn't have them, to protect the reputation

>those who got in based on family name/status

I didn't go to Oxbridge but I did go to a posh school and it was like that. Couldn't you just hang out with the merit based students?

My school has a study abroad program at oxford. Can I lie on my resume and say that I was accepted into oxford

Why do you keep making this thread.

Say that you studied at Oxford.

Not the guy from last night, I saw another thread, and made this one because I'm having similar issues.