Which of WIlliam Shatner's many books should i read...

which of WIlliam Shatner's many books should i read? now that he's confirmed /ourguy/ i want to help my /b/rother out in his literary endeavors.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/861397813439025152
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>browses /tv/
>/ourguy/

he's just hiding his powerlevel. the shatman is a bona fide patrician

>After graduating from McGill University in 1952, Shatner became the business manager for the Mountain Playhouse in Montreal before joining the Canadian National Repertory Theatre in Ottawa, where he trained as a classical Shakespearean actor.[14] Shatner began performing at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival in Stratford, Ontario, beginning in 1954. He played a range of roles at the Stratford Festival in productions that included a minor role in the opening scene of a renowned and nationally televised production of Sophocles' Oedipus Rex directed by Tyrone Guthrie, Shakespeare's Henry V, and Marlowe's Tamburlaine the Great, in which Shatner made his Broadway debut in 1956.[15]

>he browses /x
Truly my guy.

>shatner browses /x/

comfiest thread up right now.

Imagine being the OP who Shatner called a cocksucker. He'll never know.

this image has been falsified

No, it's legitimate

Boston Legal is God tier.

twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/861397813439025152

A bit disappointed he visits the worst boards and ignores /v/ and Veeky Forums

All this money and fame and he browses Veeky Forums.. what..

truly an inspiration to us all

This is the dumbest meme that is perpetuated here. It's fucking incoherent.

What do you mean?

I wonder what his favorite cryptid is

I fail to believe I've been shitposting on /tv/ alongside a fucking 86 year old.

He wrote anything? Though everything was simply ghost-written.

is a baneposter?

he writes shitposts

You people do realize this is just the PR guy who handles his twitter who took this opportunity to get some dank internet reference points, right?

nice damage control bill

you'd think the pr guy would know better than to imply captain kirk is looking at traps on /b/

A: all press is good press
B: nobody is actually going to turn this into a meaningful issue, and if someone does it'll just get taken off Twitter
The Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter Manager has done some potentially far worse shit and not had it backfire - once you realize that your audience is manchildren you can get away with memeing about shit all you want.

Yes, of course Shatner baneposts.

Shatner is an 86 year old man. If you think he manages his own Twitter, let alone browses Veeky Forums, you're stupid.

he seems pretty coherent in weird or what

>Shatner began performing at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival in Stratford
Woah that's pretty cool
>Ontario
Oh

Legit cool he was in that one Oedipus Rex production though.

Veeky Forums is the best part of the internet by so many orders of magnitude. This is just because it attracts the disaffected and unsuccessful; it is therefore no bad thing to visit Veeky Forums when you are successful, except that maybe you will ruin what you enjoy.

excuse me, agist much?

that homosexual japanese man is always on reddit and tumblr and shit, maybe shattner didn't want to get shown up

but you're right, to be honest, i just figured it was guerilla marketing for Veeky Forums, they hired some marketing firm to push traffic back up,
who then leveraged a preexisting relationship with shattner (and it has been improving since the new guy bought it)

>that homosexual japanese man is always on reddit and tumblr and shit
Huh, good point.

Honestly people like Shatner are the people most likely to post on Veeky Forums and stuff nowadays. They keep up with what young nerds are doing, because they keep going to conventions and they keep following whatever new wave of people still loves their show.

Same with the Star Wars cast.

>2013
Seems believable t b h

He quite literally browses the three worst boards on this website.

He should go for the quadruple and browse /v/