The most patrician sci thing is a degree in pure math + minor in philosophy or double major...

The most patrician sci thing is a degree in pure math + minor in philosophy or double major. These two degrees will give you the ultimate quantitative and non-quant skills. The subjects go beyond any pleb's understanding of the universe. The greatest intellectuals were either masters of one or both of these fields.

Physics leads to math anyway, so no1 cares about muh rockets. Engineering is applying math to trivial stuff. Compsci is derived from math, so meh. Chem... who cares. The list goes on.

Prove me wrong, you can't.

What if your country has no major/minor structure and the logistics of taking a second degree are shitty?

Prove a body of water can maintain a convex shape by designing a scientific experiment that demonstrates and proves it and is repeatable.

>Inb4 Metabunk/Soundly's 2 dimensional cgi towers. The videos look faker than the still images. 50+ years of photographs on Google images, wiki commons and the Louisiana digital archive.

Mathematics is a subset of Computer Science. You can go deeper than too, mathematics is far from baser.

Things having mathematics doesn't mean mathematics covers them. Hence why they're different fields. Philosophy and mathematics relate the least to reality, they relate to themselves, that's it. To dismiss other fields is to embrace delusion, and reject knowledge. Have a nice day.

>Veeky Forums - IQ Signaling & "Muh Major"

>The most patrician sci thing is a degree in pure math + minor in philosophy or double major

No, it's pure math + minor/major in catholic/orthodox theology. They're the only subjects that deal with certain truths.

This but unironically. All fields reduce to math and/or philosophy
> t. applied math major/philosophy minor

>applied math
>applied
stop that

i'd go with anthropology or linguistics

Comp sci, neurology and EE is the true Chad Tier combination. Studying ((philosophy))

But I love my chemistry to much, I do admit maths is the bees knees though. The philosophy I did for my non sci electives were ok

Did creative writing, that was a fun time.

>Physics leads to math anyway, so no1 cares about muh rockets.
First part is true: everything leads to math. Mathematics is just (abstract) human thought formalized. Second part is wrong.

>Engineering is applying math to trivial stuff
Wrong.

This combo will give you aspergers and autism.

pure math hardly qualifies as quantitative skill, all of that is in the details that are abstracted away

Take water dropper. Drop individual droplet of water on a glass plate. Leave it there. It'll maintain a convex shape.

>posting XKCD bait
>pretending to be right-wing bait
You can't have both.

>aspergers and autism.
do you even know what those two are? Or is this b8?

>>pretending to be right-wing bait

Whoever said anything about the right-wing? Stop reading between the lines and distorting reality to fit your biases.

I went with Mathematics, Physics and Theology.

>Prove me wrong, you can't.
Enjoy your unemployment.
t. Physicist