Literally give me one reason why we aren't cloning Haast's Eagles and riding them around the sky

Literally give me one reason why we aren't cloning Haast's Eagles and riding them around the sky.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bc low oxygen % in atmosphere nowadays

We lack the technology and presumably the DNA and surrogate cells. It wouldn't matter if we did have all that, though, because the chances of a soaring animal being able to fly with the weight of an adult on its back are practically zero, even with a five metre wingspan.

Birds fly because they're light, user.

You're thinking too far back by about two orders of magnitude. New Zealand mega fauna wasn't all that long ago.

Australians are a nuclear power.

animals became smaller because earth's gravity became stronger due to expanding earth youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U.

>Most estimates place the female Haast eagles in the range of 10–15 kg (22–33 lb) and males around 9–12 kg (20–26 lb).

Playing too much Ark:Survival my dude. Go to sleep already it helps brain development.

brainlet

Why couldn't the fellowship just use the eagles to fly the ring to Mordor?

Because the eagles are not a middle earth taxi service

BS
This, Blue whale larger that most Dino's spends most of it's life holding it's breath.

I just want to know what they tasted like. I bet they tasted so delicious.

Like these, once the most pop chicken

Because stupid fucks would want to ride them.

the largest, heaviest eagle species yet described, weighing up to 17.8 kg and had a wingspan up to 3 metres.

It literally only died 500 years ago.

Wrong. The haste eagle weighed 500 pounds.

Fake nooooz

Because Christians made it illegal.

Look into the whole mammoth thing,
we can't really do it.
Taking mammoth DNA and putting it into an elephant just doesn't work.

Only thing we might be able to do, is to put some mammoth genes in an elephant.
And I guess here you might be able to mess with the genes of current eagles so they can grow large.

>birds fly because they're light
The absolute state of brainlets

Nightmarish stuff. What are those?

File Name

look like obese black women .