Can we agree that this is the worst form factor for a sandwich?

There is literally no way to eat a sandwich made from a crusty baguette that doesn't result in all the fillings spilling out the sides. It can also hurt the roof of your mouth if the baguette is too crusty.

It's exactly like anal when they forget to enema.

Agreed. Always wind up looking like a fucking goof eating sandwiches like this.

a) Don't cut it all the way through, so the fillings can only leak from one side
b) Don't put so much leaky filling that it leaks out
c) use a softer bread if your mouth can't handle the crust

a good poo a couple of hours before is more than enough desu

Weak bite boys are always making these threads
Weak bite boys can't eat wings, tacos, ribs, and apparently not sub sandwiches either

Must be bad to be a weak bite boy

Better than this

This famalam

Sorry, but I am a Subway employee and I cannot sit here and read this.
The staff at Subway do not fuck up your order, or anybody elses. Do you not understand the concept of having it your way? It isn't the staffs fault. Subway gives the customer responsibility for themselves, their food, and their decisions. iF YOU ARE TIRED AND GO TO SUBWAY THEN GUESS WHAT? YOUR SANDWICH WILL LOOK TIRED.

You don't walk into Subway with bags under your eyes, a bad attitude, and no creativity and expect a great sandwich. Your sandwich will have bags under its ham, a bad sauce spread and no creative veggie distribution and you are the one who is to blame. Imagine if you went to a childrens playground, then headbutted the slide and tried to punch the swing. You wouldn't leave saying 'what a shitty park'. You'd leave thinking 'wow I am a retard'. And that is how you should feel after what you have done. You completely misunderstood why Subway exists. It exists so you can create something with the help of the staff. You can't expect the staff to read your mind. The average Subway worker will make, in 1 year, 2847 different sandwich combinations. You expect them to know what you want?

If you ask a Subway worker for honey mustard and don't specify how much in volume, for how long it needs to be spread in seconds, which vegetables you would prefer it doesn't touch, which temperature you would prefer it at, how long after toasting the sandwich you would like the honey mustard applied and pretty much everything else you can't expect to have it your way. Your way is YOUR way. And if your way is sloppy, stupid and lazy then your sandwich will be sloppy and lazy.

If you bite into a Subway sandwich, and are not satisfied, then well done, you aren't satisfied with yourself. Good fucking job, worthless retard. You are like a person who leaves home at 17 and becomes homeless. It is your fault.

new orleans style french bread is softer and much more conducive to sandwich making.

Only mouth-breathing beta virgin mutes with a recessed chin and atrophied muscles of mastication who can only finish half of their plain slim tuna sandwich delivery order from jimmy johns agree with you.

t chad

you eat it from the side though, not from the end

it's the only way to make a sandwich.

That’s why most places wrap it in paper.

This is why pressed sandwiches are the best sandwiches.

CUBAN
U
B
A
N
O

Is this a copypasta?

Use a knife and fork silly user

but then you'll end up with a shitty, crusty last bite as you go along - the filling is always stacked towards the front and doesn't get into the crack

Oh I'll get it into the crack. I'll get it in good.

Most supermarkets in the UK do fresh ones so as long as you dont get tiger bread, its not too crusty.

Also, pull out some of the bread from the inside to make room for what you want in it

Subway doesn't have baguettes