Theoretically if this were to happen which sun would win?

Theoretically if this were to happen which sun would win?

What constitutes a Win for each sun?

whichever sun kills the other with some of itself remaining

Nothing. Winning is on a spectrum.

I think a sun made up off actual ice would pretty much instantly collapse into a black hole due to its sheer mass.

but lava wouldn't?

solids are heavier than liquids. Your comparison isn't really valid.

You're on a spectrum

>ice sink in water.

>A
>SUN

#TeamIceSun

Wtf kind of useless question is this? Are you fucking stupid?

Of course the fucking ICE sun WILL WIN
There is NO question.
Can you even comprehend the size and sheer ENORMITY of an ICE sun?
It would probably weight more than 10000 TONS.
Just to put it into PERSPECTIVE 10 tons is the weight of a whole BUILDING the size of the EMPIRE STATE.
So you have 1 ENTIRE planet/sun that weighs more than 1000 empire states BUILDINGS colliding into a flimsy firecracker ball.
Dont you know ice is HARDER than TITANIUM? A super STRONG compound.
And with the incredible mass the ICE sun has its gravity will exceed 100000 kilos, making the ICE even HARDER.
ICE sun WINS no question about it.

I'm pretty sure this is just the Norse creation myth.

But isn't ice the only solid that's heavier as a liquid around 1 atm?

If the lava is hot enough, it'd become a blacked hole and get the ice sun into it

this

The sun made of lava would try to burn the other, but the sun made of ice could be able to cool off its rival. Hmm.

A sun made of ice, if it were a sun, would mean that the ice was so massive that the center ignited and it would not be ice, but would be a sun.

However, if your sun made of ice were actually made of ice, and behaved as a giant mass of ice, that would mean it is not massive enough to be a sun. It would just be absorbed my the actual sun and give it more fuel to burn.

Let this meme die. Suns are not made of ice.

I know how to hide posts within a thread.
Is there any way to hide threads so they won't show up on the "catalog" screen?

Not that i know of, no.

It would just explode , the extreme heat interacting with the extreme cold would cause the ice to go to an gas form to quickly.
It wont be a fiery explosion.
So i my perspective there will not be a winner

Ice sun turns into an actual star because it's massive enough to fuse its hydrogen, lava sun has no hydrogen and can't sustain fusion so it collapses like a little bitch. Ice sun wins.

Seeing as sun is the name for the star in our solar system, addressing a duplicate made off ice as "a sun" is linguistically correct.

just sayin'

Yeap, you're correct. I didn't even read that the other sun would be made up out of lava.

Both "suns" would instantly collapse into black holes. Start dancing around each other and merge into a larger one.

Neither is massive enough to form a black hole

hold shift and click on the thread
if youre on mobile click on the reply count, click on the arrow that comes up, then hit hide thread

Amazing yahoo answers simulation