What's the tastiest way to cook chicken thighs?

What's the tastiest way to cook chicken thighs?

Other urls found in this thread:

whiteonricecouple.com/recipes/curry-coconut-milk-chicken-thighs/
thespruce.com/kfcs-original-fried-chicken-copycat-recipe-1806571
youtube.com/watch?v=LhZ-5y8eTZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle Tony Chachere's creole seasoning seasoning on it and bake at 420 F for 20 minutes for boneless/skinless, ~25-30 for bone in-skin thighs

>Tony Chachere's

the gateway drug to actually seasoning your food

debone, dice, and do asian fried chicken.

>Marinate chicken overnight in gallon bag FULL of bbq sauce
>Pour chicken and bbq sauce in oven safe casserole dish so that thighs are completely submerged in bbq sauce
>Cover dish and bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees

Fucking based dinner that goes perfect with some wild rice.

marinate with mustard, vinegar, honey, and red pepper. sear, then cook at 375 for 30-40 min

Dry the thigh with a paper towel, then add salt, pepper, paprika. Add high temperature oil to pan at max heat. Once hot add a bit of butter, let it melt until it stops foaming.

Add chicken skin side down. Once the skin is crispy, flip it and put the pan in a 450 degree oven to finish.

Buttermilk marinade

Literally cut chicken melt butter and season with salt. Fry till golden. Optional sage or rosemary, pepper.

No suck thing.
>my favorite
>the best
All bullshit concepts based on what comes to mind at the mind and what you are in the mood for.

at the time

cook with chicken's blood

piccata

2h in 175 C, easy and the best advice you will ever read.

rice, vegetables and liquid of choice (water, broth or beer) into a pot
put chicken on top
1h30min at 200C, flip the chicken at around 1h so both sides get crispy

I love adobo chicken thighs.

get a can of this shit. dice up the peppers, throw in some lime juice, cumin, salt, pepper, and brown sugar. marinate the thighs with mixture then grill over charcoal. literally chipotle chicken

Chicken theighs are cheap this is one of my go to recipes. whiteonricecouple.com/recipes/curry-coconut-milk-chicken-thighs/

Chicken thighs are amazing in curry dishes. I know a lot of people use breast meat but thigh meats work best.

Lemon, fresh parsley, rock salt, pepper, smoked paprika, cayenne, scotch bonnet chilli, birds eye chilli, cider vinegar, sugar.

Grill.

wat? 175 Commie units = 347 Freedom units for all my Ameribros.
I do thighs at tree fiddy for 40ish minute, sauce and anther 20ish. You're overcooking, user.

thespruce.com/kfcs-original-fried-chicken-copycat-recipe-1806571

curry, no not weeb curry, indian or jamaican curry

Japanese curry is fairly decent to be honest.

No way, my way the skin gets really crispy and the meat falls off the bones on its own.

Thighs can be cooked either like tender cuts or tougher cuts. They usually won't need as long as something like a tough cut of beef, but they get really tender and stay moist with longer cooking just as well.

I usually do this in a pan until they're tender. Take thighs out of the pan but leave the rendered fat in, and put the pan on a burner over medium heat. Add some grated garlic and ginger, cook until it's softened and slightly browned. Add a bit of beer or win and cook it down until it's slightly thickened, add salt and pepper, then pour the sauce over the chicken and some kind of starchy side like rice or mashed potatoes.

nah weeb curry is for people who cant cook

DAKBOKKEUMTANG

also chinese bbq style

Chef Johns peanut curry is pretty good.

Kebab.

Either under the grill (broiler) or on the BBQ.

This recipe is 10/10, as it's failsafe and delicious.

Serve with some chopped lettuce, onion, cabbage, garlic + Chilli sauces and pitta bread. people will be sucking your dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhZ-5y8eTZk

>olive oil
>garlic
>curry
>light one side of grill (low), place on unlit side for about an hour and a half or so.

Can skinless thighs get crispy?

my dad gave me a recipe which I often do since its hard to screw up
>caramelize onion slices in pan w/balsamico
>put those in a pot which doesnt allow much steam to go away
>add salted water, not enough to cover onions, one small glass
>add thighs still on the bone on the onion bed
>steam cook ( low temp. ), the longer and slower the better
with this recipe you an steam cook chicken without a steam cooker and you cant really overcook it. makes the meat so tender u can bury ur D in it.