Saw pic. Related at my local gas station. Is it worth buying Veeky Forums?

Saw pic. Related at my local gas station. Is it worth buying Veeky Forums?

apparently yes

Yes. Do it, faggot.

To drink? Not really.

For collector's value? Probably not, but its not that much, can't hurt to get one or two and see if you can make a few bucks out of it.

I imagine they'd be sold for $2.50 each no?

What does it taste like? Can the taste be described? Mineral watery??

It literally tastes like pepsi. It's fucking pepsi. It has a faint cinnamon aftertaste though.

Maybe.

tastes like normal pepsi just looks clear.
I don't get the hype

It tastes like pepsi mixed with a little vodka with all the alcohol removed.

Hell no. It tastes like carbonated sugar water. If it's ice cold it has a hint of cola flavor, but that's it.

To me it tasted like mouthwash.

have a good day user!

Try it out. It's the flavor of Pepsi, which I normally hate but it's much more mild. It takes that dish cleaner taste out and makes it subtly sweet

Btw it gets discontinued this Oct

It takes like normal Pepsi but “fresher”. That’s the only way I can describe it. Usually cola leaves a film on my teeth, but not Crystal Pepsi.

I thought crystal Pepsi was gonna taste the same as normal Pepsi but be clear, it tastes entirely different, I was disappointed

Its for normies who get excited easily

This. It's atrocious. It doesn't have a body like a regular soda. Do not fall for the meme.

It fucks with your mind. We're so used to cola drinks always being brown due to coloring it's weird drinking colorless Pepsi. Taste wise, it's okay. I'd probably buy it again of I saw it in a store.

It's pepsi but actually good

I liked it when it first came out. Apparently I was one of the few. I think they changed the flavor at some point because it started to have a citrus taste that people associate with clear soda. But the negative press was already sending it to it's doom.

> (OP)
>I liked it when it first came out. Apparently I was one of the few. I think they changed the flavor at some point because it started to have a citrus taste that people associate with clear soda. But the negative press was already sending it to it's doom.
Incorrect.

It's just Pepsi.

I agree, doesn't leave that gritty feeling on my teeth

Did you get bullied off of Veeky Forums lad?

Go for it. One couldn't hurt.

less sweet pepsi

It's like if someone who had only made pepsi their entire lives tried to make sprite from scratch but halfway through the recipe they had a stroke and tried to make pepsi again

anyone who says it tastes different than normal pepsi is wrong, because crystal pepsi is literally pepsi. There is factually zero difference, they just removed the coloring.