Find a single image of a black hole that is not an artist's rendition

Find a single image of a black hole that is not an artist's rendition.

>c h e c k m a t e

user knows no photos of a black hole exist and was going to use that to his advantage.

NICE TRY, BITCH!!!

ForsenX

Nevermind

Pixel right in the middle of that central glow.
Can't see it?
Lean closer to your monitor.

>Can't see it? Lean closer to your monitor.

yes, nice plasmoid. where is the black hole?

The bright white light at the center of the left photo IS THE FUCKING BLACK HOLE!!!!

>bright white light
>black hole
that's retarded

take a good look at your mummy

Dead center in that plasmoid. Problem in your eyes or your monitor?

The electric universe isn't science.

>bright white light
>black hole
>that's retarded

The white light are the emissions the black hole is letting out. It's physically impossible to look directly at a black hole unless something is being distorted by it's gravity.

so it's light that's produced by something else, that you're axiomatically attributing to a black hole?
got it.

> electric universe

It's getting produced by the black hole. Near the edge of the event horizon the light can escape

You absolute retard.

Black Holes do NOT emit light, their immense gravity distorts light. Any light that cross into the event horizon is sucked into the singularity.

>light
>emitted
>produced

>except for when it powers my shitposting devices.

incomprehensible post

Does anyone else think there's been a rash of "Prove me wrong, protip you can't." threads recently, or was it always this bad?

There arent any.

Black holes are actually fake, only used by conmen like larry krauss and michio kaku to sell books.

tell me why these physicists will say that the escape velocity of a black hole is c but then tell me a black holes gravity is so strong, not even light can escape? well which is it? does light escape or not?

>light
>emitted

I didn't say Black Holes emit light. And stop using my meme!

Every device that is "powered" is powered by magnets and induction creating a difference in electrical pressure.
If you think light actually moves and isn't just a coaxial perturbation of electricity and magnetism then you are retarded .
If you think electricity also moves and isn't simply a perturbation.
It's akin to taking a jump rope and stretching it from one place to another, wiggling it in waves and then saying "it's moving". No it's waving and oscillating, it's entire position however hasn't changed.
Redditors being redditors, and shills purposefully trying to make (((other boards))) look bad by means of exaggerated memery and shitposting. Oh also because QM and GR is bullshit and typically these types of threads bait people the most.

all of your claims were invalidated modern physics experimentation done rigorously over the past 100 years.
don't pretend to be retarded in a flailing attempt to discredit cosmological EU theory via association.

Do not reply to me anymore, charlatan.

>tell me why these physicists will say that the escape velocity of a black hole is c but then tell me a black holes gravity is so strong, not even light can escape? well which is it? does light escape or not?
In Newtonian gravity the escape velocity is equal to c at the event horizon, closer to the black hole the escape velocity increases.

>cosmological EU theory
There is no such thing. The sperglord spamming this thread isn't the reason the electric universe is a joke.

>The sperglord spamming this thread isn't the reason the electric universe is a joke
Right cause we're all governed by that fat magical fairy tale particle "with no spin" you all keep droning on about. Sounds a lot like irrational religion to me.
>all of your claims were invalidated modern physics experimentation done rigorously over the past 100 years.
Name one?
>Do not reply to me anymore, charlatan.
Don't worry I don't plan to since you don't like facts and would rather talk about meme physics. I would love to watch you fail at attempting to define what light actually is.

Got a (You) from a poster that I explicitly requested none from

Escape velocity changes with distance, retard. This is true for any source of gravity.
In a black hole, the event horizon is often (perhaps simplistically) defined as being located at the distance at which the escape velocity is c.
The event horizon, not its "center".

> what is hawking radiation

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

>What is Hawking Radiation?

I wasn't talking about Hawking Radiation. I was talking about what happens to light when it crosses the event horizon. The only way to see a Black Hole is if it was eclipsing another celestial object, like a planet or star or your mom's ass.

hawking radiation is radiation emitted by a black hole, and don't bring mama into this, pls

>cartoons for teenagers

Oh speaking of redditors here's another good example of one. No counter argument.

Here have a little experiment on the house. How does the white still manage to get lit by the light? What has changed in the light bulb that allows light to "travel"? It's a perturbation of what is already there.

>hurr durr because it's a "wave"

waves are what something does not what something is.

>How does the white still manage to get "lit" by the light

*White card I mean.

Okay, let me clarify!

A Black Hole (we really need to create a better name then this) is an object (or region) in space that is so dense that its gravitational field does not let even light escape. The hole is surrounded by an event horizon, and anything which passes this horizon (including light) can never escape.

At the event horizon, a pair of virtual particles are created in which one is capture by the Black Hole and pull towards the singularity while the other radiates off the event horizon. This is called Hawking Radiation. Black Holes slowly evaporate over time due to Hawking Radiation (a process that would take 10^100 years) until it finally ends it life in a burst of radiation.

Are you happy now?