/ S I P / G E N E R A L

Boys, we hit the bump limit yet again. Time for your weekend general. I'm sippin over ice because that's how I be. I recommend you try it too.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

S I P B O Y S

How many sips a day are too many?

why is white sip so boring?
I wish red was available in my country

Sips for the road

>how many sips a day are not enough ?

>roadsippin

at least title your thread properly so it can be filtered you dumb faggot

Thanks for the bump. Have a sip.

Remember to hide and sage all sip shilling threads.

Someone post the thing with the Frankenstein. This is perfect.

>mfw I can't propose to a slut with a sip

Report first

Comin atcha

>blender bottle sippin

I see you are man of taste as well.

>purple sips

just had ultra red sip but haven't sipped ultra regular for a few weeks so I cannot compare but currently ultra red is a bit more tense than ultra regular am i right?

wanna order sunrise and violet how do they compete?

fuck off to /trash/ where this shit belongs

Is this craft beer you guys are talking about? I'm from Poland we don't have this here..

>Was feeling exhausted before heading into a night shift
>Before leaving gas station, decide to pick up a sip
>Choose white because of these god damn threads
>Was actually pretty good

How do I get out of the game before it consumes me?

I'm pretty sure these threads are the result of a rogue marketing campaign on behalf or Monster energy.

these people aren't old enough to buy beer

Sunrise is the GOAT, no question.
Red is too artificial.

Also, Reviewbrah prefers sunrise over Ultra regular. So that should settle it anyway.

How new are you? This has been a meme for over a year now. I mean it's not even like MAYBE a shill thing. It's a fucking meme designed to dupe retards like you, just like the McChicken meme. Lurk more. Jesus.

I'm sure it isn't as half of these sheep don't actually know what a sip is.

Fucktards repeating bullshit doesn't make it a meme you dumbfuck newfag. And it's been barely half a year, it'll die, just like the other s4s losers shit.

i drink on average 3 of these a day

purple sips > white sips

So are sugar free sips actually good for weight loss or is it a fatfuck meme

>barely half a year
Oh my god look at his pic related you absolute fucking dunce

They're good. The caffeine suppresses appetite and the sweetener doesn't activate the insulin response. Sip away.

> look at his pic related
>yeh right, I'm going to read some retarded BS from months ago

His pic? You mean yours, ins't it you fucking retarded sissy faggot? GTFO loser.

Just tried Gronk.

>Buy Monster, receive Redbull

This is the first time I've been annoyed by Monster.

Weak b8

I was on vacation like 300 miles from home and they had monsters I don't get at home; mango loco and the thin "extreme" ones

both were good

L.M.A.O. (no, seriously!) , how old are you? 14?

Very cool pic. Reminds me of this site called 9gag. Mind if I save it?

you're welcome :)

And don't ever again try to troll someone, you fucking retard.

Are we being raided by reddit again?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! THAT'S ALL YOU GOT? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAH.

Get lost fucktard. And don't come back. You don't belong here, you fucking jerk.

Jesus Christ, this stupid "/sip/" shit lately rustles my jimmies like few things on Veeky Forums have ever managed to do. How can you people drink it? I tried a can of Red Bull once and it was the nastiest, most disgusting shit I have ever drunk. I poured half the can onto the ground.

I like carbonated drinks. They taste different from the soda's I've been drinking for the past 20+ years and keep me up at work

>I tried Red Bull
>It was nasty

I'm SHOCKED

OK well first, Red Bull is not a sip. Try Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ and get back to me.

You sound like a person I would never want to be around.

You people are the most unhealthy thing ever.
I smoke fucking cigarettes and those taste better then your sugar cancer syrup.

lmaoing at your miserable existence

>mfw I sow the seeds of conflict in these threads

one of the ingredients in this fucking monster drink gave me 3 permanent clear pimple on the nose. it clogged in my lymphatic system or something. took a decade but here i am with this on my face, damn

This meme is retarded

hello russian bot. your d&c has no power here. we love all zeros except the blacks

Just stick to the sips, no troubles with red bullies there.
Red Bull can't compete in sips game, but Rockstar Pure Zero is close to sips

Try Monster ultra zero, zero sugar and calories but still packed with B vitamins and caffeine

You're this guy pretending to be a newfag who thinks there's sugar in Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra.™ Nice try my friend.

Owner operator, or did the company provide one?

Gronk tastes almost exactly like Red Bull. I'm annoyed because if I wanted to drink Red bull I'd buy red bull. This was a bad attempt by monster, imho.

Anyone want to take a crack at sipping her shit up?

Forgot the image.

these energy drinks do all sorts of retarded shit for marketing. i wouldnt put it past them to hire some fucks for post-ironic meta meme marketing.

>some fucks
>a couple of poor indian people working out of a shanty with no bathroom

>"post"-ironic
>when irony has not ended

>meme
>when sipping isnt even a meme

nonsipper detected

Who /beetusboys/ here?

I like the beetus, but have you tried Zero Ultra?

No, I have to provide my own sips unfortunately.

why do you guys spend money for this shit? doesn't even taste good I've tried all the flavors
>muh alertness
just buy caffeine tablets from Walgreens and drink it with something that actually tastes good

>just buy caffeine tablets
Just remember, to get the full sipsperience you also need to take 200% daily value of 4 different B vitamins plus supplements for taurine, guarana, ginseng, l-carnitine and a slew of other micro and macro nutrients that your body needs... Or you could just sip one Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™. The choice is yours.

>I tried a can of Red Bull
You are doing it wrong.

Enjoy your high blood pressure in your twenties.

>russian bot trying to d&c in /sip/ general
for what fucking conceivable reason you faggot?

Stop making your fucking OPs bypass the filter.

I will order Ultra Sunrise. Is there an option to handpick a crate of sips at Monster store?

You guys........
ALERT ALERT ALERT
PROTOTYPE SIP DETECTED
IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE TOO WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

Hey fellow sipper, you may think hydro is a new exciting drink from Monster and it's true that it's got that classic Monster energy blend but hydro has been around for a few months now, and is probably only new to your market.

Also it's unfortunately not very good I'm afraid.

I tried the white sip on Thursday. It was disgusting, tasted like tropical flavored chemicals. Also cost like £2, not worth it in the slightest.

>ctrl + f: best sip
>mfw "not found"

>>ctrl + f: best sip
>>mfw "not found"
Blue pure zero is better than the red imo

The better choice

That one is pretty fucking great also. Not sure why rockstar zero doesn't get more sip recognition. They have more caffeine and taste better than monster imo

I'm a sipboy but my guilty pleasure is pure zeroes, sometimes my first sip of the day is Rockstar

It's like Green Ice lolly juice mixed with Vodka

They do.
They're generally considered the "go-to" choice if somewhere is out of Monster on here.

#teamNOS

I've never seen it with that lid or the "glucose powered" thing on the label.

True now that you are mentioning it.
I'm excited now

Well I drank it at 8, it kept me up literally all night (albeit after having a can of Orange Sip at 7) & the caffeine is so strong it tastes like it's been tinged with vodka so I'd say it's pretty powerful alright.

>G E N E R A L

is this a good price

I tried a black sip again yesterday since you guys started rating it higher and I still thought it was on the lower end of the sip spectrum. Do you guys really think it's as good as white or are you joking?

Second Best Priest.

>tfw 2 for $3.98

S I P B O Y S

Black sucks. Absolute worst sip flavor.

t. sip boy since day one

The monster extra strength super dry, is the best sip.

Any plans for fucking off the cooking board yet ? It would be about damn time. Please take the al/ck/oholics with you on your way out, you belong together.

Aw, he's never tried that first sip

Alright guys I'm falling for the meme. Which is the best for a first time /sip/er?

classic white my man. this is the beginning of a new chapter in your life

White, my friend

I have never seen these zero sugar monsters here in Brazil, it's always sugary and with added guaraná.
I want to taste the white one.

I'm sure lots of Brazilians want to taste "White Ones" :P

>Meme
>[mēm]
noun
>An element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

This is the superior sip