So Veeky Forums is now promoting charlatans and misinformation?

So Veeky Forums is now promoting charlatans and misinformation?
Yes I was the user that is reporting his channel and from that thread you linked.
Teenage idols are one thing and spreading half truths for views is another.
I hope you will understand this when you grow up.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/sci/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Why the homophobia
cnet.com/news/mythbusters-cannonball-busts-through-house/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What misinformation?

Are you the guy who put ball bearings in the engine of his truck? Are you the author of all his pain?

Someone did that?
Fucking lol he earned my respect.

Well, you've given enough information here for two hypotheses
>a) you're some false flagging troll from reddit, seeking to discredit this board and raise chaos
>b) you're personally butthurt thay cody has a successful youtube channel and is beloved by many whereas you're just some nobody

makes you think huh.
I guess you got me detective,there is no way for a third option.
Damn you should report me to Cody,your scientific champion.

You sure seem obsessed with the guy. We know I'm right so why the pretense?

if you say so bud

>I hope you will understand this obsession
No, I would rather not delve into abnormal psychology, thank you.

>Veeky Forums - e-celebs and drama

>anonymous
>obvious bait
>a thread died for this
Why is this board such shit. Don't you have anything Veeky Forums related to talk about, OP? If you want one of the flat earther's to suck your dick just to post in one of the flat earth threads ffs.

Ah I am truly sorry for that million IQ score thread that died.
What a shame

You "a thread died for this" fags are the worst

How come?
Why the homophobia brah?

It implies that the previous thread was better,but there's no way to prove that.It could have been a flat-earth thread that nobody replied to.
Its better that we accept the new than relish the unknown.

You still didn’t reply to my why the honophobia question.

Well maybe the previous thread WAS better
At least point out the specifics of why you hate him, I've only watched the actual experiments he's done and they tend to work so he can't be that shit

>Thinking "fags" is genuinely homophobic on Veeky Forums at this point
>being this new

It's basically memed itself to the point where it can be used as "people" in a neutral way (drawfag, writefag etc.), or as a general "people I don't like", see .

why the honophobia is the freshest new meme on Veeky Forums dumbass.
There is not deeper meaning to it besides derail threads

Why the paranoia?

You don't know the meaning of the world paranoia bud

>Implying that's not every board on this stupid Cambodian girl cartoon website

this
i'm off to reading books, this website sucks

>People are trying to derail threads

warosu.org/sci/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Why the homophobia

The only thing derailing threads is unscientific homophobia.

Because gay is not okay.

I,too,enjoy,overusing,commas,and,underusing,spaces.

yes lets reach over grammatical concepts and not the problem in question.
Idiot

What exactly did he do to make you this autistically angry?

So you don't have a problem with bootlickers that report everything said in these threads(which is the point of this thread to discuss) but you are very interested with my problem with him?
Interesting.

Not that guy but I have no idea who the guy in the OP or you are, but since you seem to want him gone I would imagine there is a reason. so what is it?

Whos this faggot even?

If you don't know who the guy in the picture,what is your business in this thread?
Oh right to seek validation.
Well here it comes.
Whats it to you bud?
Why is it so hard to talk about charlatans and false prophets in the scientific community?
Do you personally take offense or something?
Do you find yourself confused that someone goes out of his way to call bullshit when its needed?
please I am awaiting your reply

>Why is it so hard to talk about charlatans and false prophets in the scientific community?
Who is a charlatan? what have they done?

Promoting dangerous feats while having high school diploma.
Imagine Bill Nye but will 20 liters of mercury,yellow cake and a legion of impressionable fanbase.

So what has he actually done?

How can this brainlet fail out of undergrad

His videos are available for you to watch so you be the judge.
Kind of Random his buddy and cross promo channel was arrested and is currently on trial for such acts.
Please note that many of the videos were deleted by youtube because of such reasons.

You can't fail by being stupid, you fail by being bored and not doing any work. Alternatively, mental illness.

>His videos are available for you to watch so you be the judge.
You never provided his name.
Also it will be better if you provide an explanation of what you consider to be the problem rather than just demanding that I scour his videos and come to my own interpretation, after all if left on my own I may come up with my own differing opinion and decide that you are overreacting, I may simply see a dozen non offensive videos and completely miss thee offensive ones you are referring to.

I dont believe you are so ignorant and naive bud.
Sorry but you go and do as you please,nice try though.

thank you OP
please keep reporting his videos

If you never show evidence, there's nothing for that guy to judge
Not him so I do know Cody, but I don't actually know which videos you're mad about. I can only assume things like the mercury and uranium ones?
Where he's constantly telling people how dangerous things are and not to do them themselves?

Cody may be borderline insane (he probably will be if he keeps using the damn mercury) but if someone's retarded enough to try this shit themselves with even less safety in place than him they've only got themselves to blame.
Refer to the ancient channel Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?, who basically only did thousands of videos of sticking dumb shit in microwaves because it was stupid.
Nobody hurt themselves because of what they did, and microwaving something is a hell of a lot easier for someone to do than go find uranium ore.

>not him but
Please spear me the excuses you have outed yourself.
Send your idol my regards and tell him to prepare for channel closure.

Oh sorry, should I have waited a while so my fellow lizardmen could join in and say 'look he can't be the same guy if he posted so long afterwards'?
Actually now I think about it, how long have you been reporting the guy repeatedly for? Are you even able to do that more than once?

>Please spear me
No thanks I'm straight.

Anyone who is influenced by a "Youtuber" and starts doing stupid things with chemicals deserves his fate anyway.

It is people like you, OP, who deserve to be shamed. For you insist on defending retards, promoting brainletism, and on protecting idiots from themselves.

Your little sad "cause" is not honourable. Not at all.

THE PERFECT CRIME

what is pathetic in the Veeky Forums anons defending this brainlet..
As for shame I don't have one,got it surgically removed long ago.

OP is a faggot.
I wont provide reasons why. It's just a universal truth.

>charlatans and misinformation
wtf does that even mean.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your main problem with him appears to be the fact that he does dangerous experiments on camera. By that logic the Mythbusters should've been banned long ago along with a couple of other Discovery shows.

Its an axiom, without it all logic would be false.

No you bringing it up is derailing the thread, fag

Didnt they get in a shit ton of trouble for shooting a Cannon ball through some bodies house lol

Will yea, but it didn't get them shut down and Cody does his experiments far away from other people so the OP's claim that they're too dangerous to be filme and shown to people iš invalid.

Found an article about the incident for anyone interested
cnet.com/news/mythbusters-cannonball-busts-through-house/

LOL this faggot dropped out of GEOLOGY!!!! While I went to class with him in Utah. He was the biggest autist in the class, and didn't understand simple geology concepts, now he plays it off like he's a scientists.
LMAO!!

Literal youtuber drop out that went to make memey science videos for 15 yr olds.

Damn

kek
Cody fuckbois get bent