Pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, butternut squash, swiss chard, mushrooms, and parmesan...

Pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, butternut squash, swiss chard, mushrooms, and parmesan, then covered in a cream sauce and baked.

Does this sound good, or not? Would you eat this?

Pasta? Yes.

This is a confusing reply.

Have this picture of pasta, if you like.

Drop the chard and squash and put some sausage in and yea I'd eat it

fuck you nigger, ops recipe sounds fine as is

id eat it op, sounds great

Is this because of your personal dislike of those vegetables, or do you think the combination would be unappealing to most people?

>Pasta shells
yum
>ricotta
yum!
>butternut squash
gay, get rid of it
>swiss chard
swiss trash
>mushrooms
gross
> parmesan
yum
>cream sauce
just use marinara

I think you should use either the ricotta or squash but not both. You might not really appreciate either by mixing them, you'll just end up with ricotta or squash that's underwhelming. Other than that, it sounds really good and I'd eat it.

If you mean every pasta shell stuffed then yes please.

>chard
>mushrooms

Maybe you're just trolling, but are you saying you don't like these things at all, or do you think that they wouldn't work well in this recipe?

I don't like them. If I bit into some pasta and tasted chard and mushroom I'd throw it away. All that wet mushiness in one bite is making me gag.

Sounds good desu

Throw some ground sausage in plus pine nuts into the sauce.

You can cook those vegetables to get the water out before stuffing. That's usually what you're supposed to do. Some places skip that step, same for vegetable pizzas, and that's when you end up with wet mushiness.

It's mostly an issue with spinach stuffed shells, I think. Chard really doesn't have all that much moisture.

Now mushrooms do, but of course I plan to cook all the veggies before combining them to form a filling. To not do that would be crazy.

Sounds interesting.

In what form and at what stage of cooking would you add pine nuts to a mornay sauce?

The Virgin Squash vs the Swiss Chard

>mushrooms
do it only if your mushrooms are pic rel

I was planning to use regular common mushrooms. Why only chanterelles?

And if you're not just memeing, what do you think of the recipe as a whole?

common mushrooms just don't fit with the rest of ingredients while chanterelles goes well with anything.

I'd also add blanched rucola or spinach

Yup, I'd eat it. Sounds pretty good.

I don't know how I feel about only using parmesan, I'd add a bit of something that melts to hold it all together