How often do you enjoy the king of fruits?

How often do you enjoy the king of fruits?

Every week because I work in Thailand

Is the latest Zelda game having much impact on the industry?

Never because I prefer my food to not carpet bomb my house with funk.

Once a year when they're in season

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

I have so many friends that say that it isn't as bad as I make it seem but all I taste is the inner part of shrek's rancid asshole, and the taste lingers for hours on end and it's not worth the mild sweetness to have a 400 pound ogre assblast in your face everytime u take a bite.

The fruit is divine. Like chitterlings only true connoisseur can appreciate this delicacy

I have yet to try it desu

I still have a pair of clothespins reserved for when the chance arises.

Durian is fucking delicious. I literally go out of my way to acquire them. It's not like apples or some shit where you pass by them and think maybe you want one. Durian is something you get a craving for that nothing else with satisfy.

I fucking love durian. It smells like a sweaty pungent armpit of a cute twink boy straight out of the gym.

i made a yogurt cake out of a durian once, turned out pretty nice

now i cant eat twink armpit without thinking of this fucking ass stank fruit thanks fag

I used to be like you but once you've sniffed a sweaty boy you'll come back to thank me later.

I eat mango every summer

Don't have to if you get the pre cut, frozen, prepared ones at your local Chinese grocery store. No smell.

>Fruit is divine
>Only a select few can appreciate it.
keep you circumcision-level fruit to yourself.

that wasn't a very well thought out comparison you dumbass

>rabble complains about not being able to appreciate top tier food

Go back to your mac n cheese and half cooked steaks, pleb.

>eating dry, burned steak
>having the audacity to call someone else a pleb

>being so low-skilled that you can't cook meat properly without burning it

Think about it this way, every time you eat durian you can think of twinks sweaty armpit melting in your mouth, which is a much more achievable scenario.