Hey Veeky Forums. I am in serious trouble right now, I used to be able to read many books, hundreds of pages per day...

Hey Veeky Forums. I am in serious trouble right now, I used to be able to read many books, hundreds of pages per day, but now it seems that I suddenly have had a brain fog and I forget words and my reading comprehension has simply gone down considerably. What is this, has anyone had it, and is it reversible?

I have experienced this. Fret not, user. You are aging, and you've recently entered a period in your life in which other occupations consume your time, such as a new job, a new woman, a big move, etc. The challenges of meaningless life require ample attention from our brains, because money and (re)production are the essential elements of survival in a capitalist society.

Understand your mind is finite. Like a jar of piss, it becomes full.

When I realized I'd lost my wits was the night I came across the word apotheosis in Moby Dick. I'd seen it dozens of times, looked it up as many. My brain shot blanks, like I sometime dream my Cock would.

Knowing that I knew the word at some point, I panicked. In fact, I renounced the arts altogether. I resigned myself to wagecuckery and parenting.

Then, randomly, I began meditating. Meditation revealed to me the dilapidated state of my body. Thus I began running. I practiced these activities for weeks.

Let me tell you user: I am a kid again. The fog of adulthood and all the nonsense data resting like manure in my mind, it faded away. I went clear.

I retain everything now. In fact, I'd elevate myself as a man to the rank of a God.

Meditate. Run. Read. Repeat for a while. Die.

wow, user. That is really deep. But still that does not solve my problem. What I am worried about, I am sure, is a possibly neurological problem that I must be currently experiencing and of which I know not its cause. Have you any experience with that?

Everyone has felt that way. The vast majority of cases can be fixed by following the other user's suggestions.

If you truly think you are an exceptional case, then go get your fuckin brain checked out.

>>If you truly think you are an exceptional case, then go get your fuckin brain checked out.

Yeah, Im gonna do that. I wanna go to a neurologist but I am so scared of going to the doctor (agoraphobia related). Help, user.

>running was part of this guy's cure
Hmm. I run a lot. I wonder if this is preventing that kind of shit from happening to me?
Also How old are you?

Also (You) (OP) How old are you?

You're far too young to be experiencing neurological problems, I'd think.

You still have like 5 years before your brain really becomes the permanent brain, then 5 years to enhance. Then at 30, you'll start to lose 1% per year for another 50 years (depending on luck).

I know, but I'm pretty sure it can't be age-related. I live in the third world (Brazil) and I am suspecting my neighbor might be putting toxic gases on his vacated, on-construction house. And that it might be toxic related. How can I know if it is something toxic related or natural related?

Don't worry, op. It's probably brain cancer. It'll sort itself out after a while, one way or another.

Most problems begin with oxidative stress, so what you need is to increase antioxidants in your system, also make sure you are getting all required micronutritients. People in general overlook these basic things and go straight to doctors that just make things work.

Make sure your digestion and nutrition are good, and increase your antioxidant intake.

Not work, WORSE.

Yeah, this is just your paranoia speaking. It's all in your head, much like your brain cancer. Stop fretting and enjoy the ride.

Lol, um brasileiro. Puuuuxa. Chamando o Brasil de 3rd world country. Eu duvido que é no meu SC.

Pois é. A vida no Brasil é bem diferente fora de SC.

Thanks user, feel much Vetter now.

Oh look another retard arbitrarily attributing a single factor to a change in personal behavior without any regard to alternative possibilities of causation.

If you're not already living a healthy lifestyle it's probably just something to do with nutrient deficiency or lack of exercise. You'd be surprised.

should i kill myself

Sounds like a symptom of a serious mental illness.

I experienced an extreme version of this for like 2 years, I think it was related to drug abuse and depression
Since I started treating my mental fuckery, started lifting and taking vitamin/mineral supplements I've felt I'm getting better
I still forget words and and my reading comprehension in not as sharp as it was or could be, trying to be optimistic here
The worst part is that I'm only 19