Here's the latest Binging With Babish patreon video

Here's the latest Binging With Babish patreon video.

youtu.be/LLBm8TaXyQE

I pay, so none of you cunts have to.

Picture unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G2MU9Zyhci4
youtu.be/jAYQszQuAn4
youtu.be/H5eUeTQw1Zs
youtu.be/LienLDpkmTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any money that doesn't go to shitty youtube celebrities is fine by me. doing gods work OP

>pernoddd
>never shucked an oyster before (and his technique is completely wrong unless you want to stab yourself)
>parmesan with shellfish is nasty (yet bisques have cream and parmesan is more salt than cheese anyway)

why would anyone give this idiot money

The character aunt jemima is a house slave

Thank God i'm not the only one that says he's a poser.
0 knowledge about classic cooking techniques and pretentious snob hipster vibe makes me chuckle

the production quality is pretty darn good tho

He pretty much is. His Beef Wellington didn't have the thin crepe to balance the mushrooms and prosciutto. He also had way too much mushroom, which created an area of just mushroom. He is a hack.

>sir, this steak is shit
>lmao whatever the garnish looks okay

He's not terrible. He's certainly better than a lot of other youtube "chefs," but he often makes strange decisions out of inexperience.

He's also a piss poor baker, and every time he does anything with bread I end up laughing my ass off.

>per nod
holy shit what the fuck i thought he was supposed to enjoy alcohol

>at 0:33 he scratches his finger with the knife

jesus fucking christ

>per nod
I was reading your reply while the video was playing. lol'd
All these Jack wannabees.

He pretends to.

Why should I care or even watch the link?

That fucking NY nigger couldn't even make a good Wellington. His duxelles wasn't dry enough and so the bottom got soggy.

He's a videographer before he is a cook.

Enlighten me on his baking follies.

Good question

Well, you heard it, guys. He won't open the link, might as well pack up and delete the thread

Thanks negro, I saw the beef welly and found out the oysters rockefeller was patreon locked and was pretty miffed.

his ciabatta was crap and apparently choux pastry is hard

I'll make sure to start a master list of his locked shit and post it here everytime it updates.

I do the same shit for /aco/ for lewd games.

youtu.be/G2MU9Zyhci4

youtu.be/jAYQszQuAn4

youtu.be/H5eUeTQw1Zs

youtu.be/LienLDpkmTs

>pernod.
pernod is the name of the company, the anis flavored spirit is called '' pastis''

is it me or is he opening the oysters upside down so all the water goes into the cloth ?

my french ass is so triggered right now

his babka was good, but i have no idea what it's 'really' supposed to taste like

Only reason I watch him tbf.

hes sooooo sexy! pudgy body with bald head is so perfect!

You felt the need to comment, shut your hole and ignore it or keep talking bout something you have never seen.

wew

Are you angry user?

Thanks user those special patron ain't that good

he´s right tho

I never questioned if he was .

I know, I really regret this.

>He's a videographer before he is a cook.
That is apparent.

oliver "please donate to my patreon goys" babish

t. jealous faggot

This. His videos are decent enough but I would be pissed if I payed for those patreon ones.

good thing you don't eat video ya goof.

Eggs Woodhouse
Il Timpano
IASIP episode
The Moistmaker

His best vids are in the free category

Say what you want, but he already owns the latest and only recently crowned new budget meme knife.

>umad xXXDD

Thanks dude

Honestly, I'd rather watch Laura Vitale

Wüsthof is good though ?

how many times has the steel been folded?

Sure, but it has beaten the Victorinox in a recent test, so it's the new king now.

His wellington is almost a carbon copy of Ramsay's

i can understand people who actually know how to cook not enjoying his videos, and if i ever git gud i'm sure i'll see him for the poser he is, but for now he uploads cool cooking tutorials that i can try, and i'm okay with that.

Why do white people all sound the same? I literally played Neverwinter with some dude that sounds exactly like him.

Ramsay's puff pastry isn't raw