Planning on making some top ramen for dinner tomorrow night. Trips decide what extra ingredient I add into it...

Planning on making some top ramen for dinner tomorrow night. Trips decide what extra ingredient I add into it. No limits, except it has to be edible (or drinkable, I guess)

Semen

Raw chitterlings

250 grams of salt

salt and lime

the juice of one habanero

Stool

Getting ready

Cum

An entire 1.5 oz shaker of cayenne powder

Remember to post pics. I'll be waiting.

Oreos and curry sauce

only tangentially related but the flavoring packets make a great substitute for broth in whatever you happen to be making if you don't have broth/stock

Fresh shrimp and the hair from a dog's belly.

rolling for this

OP deliver

it better be roast beef you gaijin fuck

I'm pretty sure OP got lost from /b/ and won't respond. I'm still upset that my shitty phone caused me to miss sniping on Veeky Forums of all places. That much cayenne powder would be infinitely more unpleasant than a small amount of fluid from your own body.

OP here
I'm a girl and dont have any men in my life
Sorry to disappoint
try again
Nope I'm here fuckers

My bad, I assumed so because of the ease of sniping digits here (when you aren't a dumb phoneposter, that is)

>I'm a girl and dont have any men in my life
Where do you live? I'm sure there are a couple charitable anons close to you.

testing

Ooh so close

Shredded and lightly sauteed cabbage.

Do any of you guys double up on the flavor packets? How is it?

>ramen
a shit.
Switch to cheap soba noodles, just not Chinese ones, and it'll still be round the same price.
Red cabbage, mushrooms, green onions, and chicken.
As per sauce, you should try sriracha with pressed garlic, sesame oil, and soy sauce. MIx according to your tastes.

lemon juice

a can of chili from dollar store

your period

boil noodles,throw away flavor packet. drain noodles, add toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, finely chopped green onion, miso, ginger powder, garlic powder. eat noodles dry

A single chicken bouillon cube.

An entire bottle of red wine.

1/8 of a cup of human tears

Two chicken bouillon cubes

cum in it

An entire bottle of soy sauce

This. You substitute the water with it.

pee in it

Use 5 flavoring packets instead of 1.

get a nice big swig of cognac in there, mate

pics or gtfo

A sliced sausage

An whole avocado

this

a rib eye steak

1 cup of soy sauce

Half a cup of peanut butter

O WOW

Sauteed veggies

I put rib steak, mushrooms into a shin ramyun ramen, with a little Sriracha. It was the best asian soup I've ever had in my life because the beef fat rendered into the soup itself, you can see it in the picture.

fpbp

Caviar

>not liking the taste of cum
Who the fuck?

that isn't an Asian soup, it's processed salty garbage with meat.

That's asian soup. Salty garbage with meat(if you're lucky). Never been to Thailand or Vietnam, eh?

I'd call it more of Polynesian than Asian. I've seen a lot of these poverty cuisines in Hawai'i. Problem is that they don't ask for poverty prices. I legit thought I was getting an authentic ramen because the place I've been to charged me 12 bucks for that shit.