Anyone else hate faggot burgers like this...

Anyone else hate faggot burgers like this? They're top big and you're just going to end up making a mess trying to eat it.

Mouthlets, when will they learn?

>assblasted femanon projecting her impotent rage that Chad put it in the wrong hole onto poor innocent tall burgers

Yeah nobody can suck cock like us!

mouthlets

How many cocks can you fit in your mouth? Don't act like you haven't tried before

stop projecting your closet gayness
thanks

it's not even a burger

Yeah it's fucking stupid and meme food. Instead of having a giant burger you can't even bite and that you have to skewer to keep it from falling apart, why not just eat two smaller burgers with normal portions of meat?

Even that asshole Gordon Ramsay complains about burgers like that but the ones he makes are pretty much the same.

and how would you call it?

>it's meme food
What's it like being clinically retarded?

a beef patty with cheese on a bun, or something
a burger needs to be easy to hold with your hands and bite into. that's basically a part of the definition of a burger

The buns were pretty small and it looks taller than it's actually is. When you squish it a bit it's not big at all

This, eating a burger should be straightforward. It shouldn't be a fucking project.

j'aime les burgers ;)

Ça serait « aime bien » mon ami, ou « j'adore » si vous preferez.

three or four? it really depends on the size of the dick. i could probably fit 11 of 12 of yours, based on that post

how do i make this
i am not good at make thing

Really? Hmu and we'll find out faggot.

Little hands can't into stacked burgér logistics

sorry about your tiny women mouths lol

if you're so sensitive you can't bite into a burger, maybe a kale smoothie to wash down the cum taste would be a bit more your speed.

This is objectively the best hamburger size, in terms of both aesthetics and convenience, or ease of eating.

hello
I agree
this burger makes me hella hungry

This is what flyoverfags actually think. Time for a great purge.

You can tell it's my first burger

buns, I fried them a little
fried onion
tomatoes
both 'cottage like' and regular cheese
butter
and of course beef

Sauces:
mustard
a bit of mild chilly tomato sauce

I was improvising, was pretty tasty

I'm from eastern Europe you coastfag

Agree completely. A good sandwich should be something tangible that you can eat easily. It's one of the reasons why in n out burg is my favorite. Can't stand burgers that are too big to enjoy, fall apart, etc. This isn't to suggest I don't like ground beef in excess, it's just not how I want my burger. I want that shit to be a easily handled sandwich.