I can't fake a smile for photos. I literally look like I'm disabled. I've been this way ever since I was little...

I can't fake a smile for photos. I literally look like I'm disabled. I've been this way ever since I was little. Is this symptomatic of any particular mental conditions (e.g. autism)?

I have this too
I can do it but it looks fake

Same man, I look fucking scarey trying to fake smile with teeth

I believe there is a board for photos but I'm not sure

I don't know, but I am autistic and I have the same thing.

if you are genuinely smiling, then you will be smiling using your eyes :)

It looks fake because it's fake. The secret is to think of something funny right before the picture is taken and allow a natural smile to form.

For me it looks palsied, not even fake.

The fact that your on Veeky Forums means you have autism

lol we all have the same autism. I cant smile except i am happy

My fucking luck to have autism AND bipolar AND social anxiety AND -12 vision

God this board is worst than /b/
>I take it you look like pic related.

you actually need to be happy to pull that off

trust me, I've never been able to pull it off

being an easy fake smiler is something you want to put on your resume if you're applying for a career as being brain dead or as a sociopath.

they Russians don't do the fake smile.

autism is a superpower if unlocked correctly. dont compare yourself to others!

Any advice on how to do so?

i think to learn and clearly understand the differences between your autistic self and normies, and all of those in between. And then stop trying to fit in with others expectations/needs and create and fulfil your own. dont let anyone bash you down for being, know that you are great (but different!) also know that there are many people out there just like you, the world was basically built by 'autists', if that is any inspiration. so in large part: self-belief. also psychedelics will also help greatly in the long term.

Lots of normies have the problem as well, try to find something that makes you laugh and think of it while the picture is being taken

>also psychedelics will also help greatly in the long term
wait, what?

Science and Math everybody
teaching autists how to smile
im not even surprised