Eating bugs is disgusting

>eating bugs is disgusting
>we eat them anyways

That's a crustacean.

>crying-taxonomist.gif

>mfw i get in on the Trilobite gourmet ground floor

horse shoe crabs don't stand a chance

Only disgusting thing about bugs is that people eat the whole thing.
I don't want to eat the guts and the chitin and whatnot, man. Shell and devein a beetle and I'll happily chow down.

Bugs are Hemiptera.

>Not eating fried crickets at the movie theater
Loving every laugh

>muh True Bugs

No one cares. Bugs are creepy crawlies of any order, the point is that they bug you.

Among land animals, the cuter it is the better it tastes. But with sea animals, the opposite is true.

there's meat on a lobster
there's no meat on goddamn bugs

You're doing a piss poor job of dissuading me of eating either. If we can master cricket flour to no suck shit and act EXACTLY as regular flour in each and every way- I see no reason why we shouldn't utilize it as a protein.

>If we can master cricket flour to no suck shit and act EXACTLY as regular flour in each and every way

Wrong way to go about it imo.
It's a protein powder, use it like a protein supplement.

Are you saying qt girls taste the best?

My attorney has advised me not to answer that question.

Roaches have meat.

the fuck they do

I grew up in houses infested with roaches and I can say for sure ive NEVER wiped roach meat off of a sandal

I eat dried crickets sometimes, they're not that bad. Took a box to class once back in highschool and most people who tried them liked them.
They're pretty mild but you can get ones that are flavored if that bothers you.
Lobster is good too but I don't eat it as much because I'm in the midwest, lot of good steak out here though.

They are bugs with plentiful meat to season, I guarantee you that if spiders had as much meat in them as crawfish that cajuns would have invented a way to eat them and make it delicious as fuck

Crawfish still don't have enough meat on them desu and they basically just taste like sardines anyway

>they Hemiptera you

fixed that for you, kid. glad you learned something today, but you shouldn't be so angsty.

Make like a tree and Fuck off with your people words

Did you have a stroke?

Source on this whore?

You looking for a support group?