africans americans are stup

> africans americans are stup...
Did this man just destroyed all race """ realists"""?

I get the joke, and its quite funny but in all seriousness racism is an issue which must be tackled by phasing out bullshit stereotypes and discrimination. It requires effort from all sides including black people.

It would have been great if he actually was black to help end the racism bullshit we're going through, but at least there was Obama.

>inb4 brain dead drumpf /pol/ CS virgin autists start shitting up the thread

That is absolutely inevitable, this is unfortunately Veeky Forums.

I'd prefer that so this garbage thread will get pruned faster.

haha i get it now
10/10

> at least there was obama

What I don't get about the racists is that even if they see a black person doing well, they will still call him a nigger. It's just mindless hate. Sad really.

>What I don't get about the anti-racists is that even if they see a black person committing a crime, they will still say that he diddu nuffin. It's just mindless love. Sad really.

>What I don't get about the racists is that even if they see a black person doing well, they will still call him a nigger.
They will?

t. nigger

>to help end the racism bullshit we're going through, but at least there was Obama
This is ironic, right?

Veeky Forums spergs about AA whenever they see a black person in MIT

> negro in mit
> implying it is not safe to assume it is because aa

is this bait? it reads like bait

racism is for cool kids now, deal with it

Don't think of pink elephants.

Just look at what happened to African countries when things like apartheid ended. They're all shitholes now.

But there is no scientific paper stating that it is because they are black. Checkmate , poltard.

>phasing out bullshit stereotypes
I agree. It would be great if we could end the stereotype that all people are exactly the same.

This never happens. Do yourself a favour and go outside for a change.

No but plenty on other animals which we test on for human study purposes that apply directly to us.

If dogs have only be domesticated for 10,000 years known, which is significantly less then we have been around, yet can be bred in the several species and cross species, all with known intellectual levels as with many other animal groups... how are we different?

I swear to god. I live in Argentina. It's not a perfect country, it's pretty shitty in a lot of aspects. But if there is one thing that looks incredibly stupid for us in the rest of the world, it's racism. Even feminism looks so stupid in the US.

>phasing out bullshit stereotypes and discrimination
you're on an anonymous imageboard, who are you trying to impress