What would be the most impressive way to commit suicide?

what would be the most impressive way to commit suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eJiUfnIzbVM
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Suicide
neatorama.com/2008/10/05/the-man-who-stuck-his-head-inside-a-particle-accelerator/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoli_Bugorski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the best way to die would be swallowed by a giant snake. Going feet-first and whole into a slimy maw would give your life perfect symmetry.

Being the catalyst for the world's first viable fusion reactor. You killed yourself for the betterment of mankind (more so than the great wealth of betterment it'd already provide if OP would do so immediately)

Parachute guillotine in speeding convertible.

Sitting on an H-bomb. Instantaneous, and it'll be tough for another glory-hound to top THAT!
But whom are you trying to impress?

The Catapult Of Gore.

Swallow a bunch of wireless explosives.
Build a catapult.
Prepare for blast off.
Bonus points for going off when your most hated enemy is eating dinner as you smash through his window.
The second that you are half way over his table detonate yourself and traumatise EVERYONE in the room.

Alternatively fall as you explode and dress as Santa Clause but before throw live rodents mixed with teddy bears on top of a ToysRus on new years eve.

It would have to be something that takes skill to do and would be difficult other people. Maybe shooting yourself with a gun by firing it into the air and then catching it with your head.

Do what Elon just did and die of radiation in the Van Allen belts. Or freeze, or starve.

Kek

youtu.be/eJiUfnIzbVM

pic very much related

suicide nuclear detonation in times square

Won't kill you

given enough time, could you be put into a breeder reactor, and have your body used as fuel for nuclear weapons?

Top fucking kek

>bullet at 300 feet per second bullet to the eyeball
>not killing you
Objectively going to kill you.

The 9×19mm Parabellum has a mass of 7.45g, a cross-section area of 255.03 mm^2, a .3 drag coefficient. Its terminal velocity is therefore 117.07 fps. I'm too lazy to calculate the rest, but the human eye has a tensile force of 10-12 megapascals.

Wow, I really fucked that up.
CSA = 63.76 mm^2
TV = 234.130577 fps.
I don't ever check my maths.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Suicide

Sticking your head in the LHC

there was that guy that built and used a guillotine on himself

or that 'suicide helmet' with shotgun shell holders all around it

neatorama.com/2008/10/05/the-man-who-stuck-his-head-inside-a-particle-accelerator/
He ain't dead tho.

The best suicide is killing yourself from old age.

>The dividing line of his life goes down the middle of his face: the right side has aged, while the left froze 19 years ago
Calling bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoli_Bugorski
I'm assuming it's the result of never moving that side of his face (not that he has a choice).

go with a nuke to the center of arabia
stop robing my ideas, fag

Put a very strong, thin steel line tightly around your neck
Attach the other end firmly
Glue your hands with industrial grade glue to the sides of your head. Jump from a building. The wire would slice your head off and it would look like you ripped your head off with your hands

>The wire would slice your head off
[citation needed]