Spend 10 minutes writing a highly detailed, highly descriptive scene with a lot of action, a lot of tension...

>spend 10 minutes writing a highly detailed, highly descriptive scene with a lot of action, a lot of tension, build up and eroticism for my roleplay partner
>they respond "i stand there feeling very sexy"
Holy fucking shit. Anyone else know this feel?

>I reply with a yes

no lol

I've never even kissed a woman.

>roleplay

Friggin hedonists.

Once you fall for it once, you're gone for good. It's like cats have that parasite toxoplasmosis that altars human behaviour to make them act in ways more beneficial to the cat. Small boys know what's up - women have cooties. Once you've got it, , you've got it, and the brain virus causes your cock to engorge at the sight of every even moderately attractive female. You're strong. You can make it. Fight them and save us all. Please.

Yea'. I used to do that shit. You know, "roleplaying". I also remember thinking it was an umbrella term that I could use in place of that other uglier word.... "cybering".

>my roleplay partner

OP, you just gave me the longest, heartiest kek of the day

If you're not doing 700+ words per person per post, you're doing it wrong. But if you're doing ero, you're already doing it wrong.

they were blown away by the engorged tumescence of your adjectives

the final consummation of my mother and father's lovemaking and decades of childrearing uprightedly occupies the timespace opposite your timespace overwhelmed by frissons of pure unadulterated naked want

>girlfriend wants me to dirty talk her and degrade her
>not dominant and too self conscious to be 'dirty'
>she starts saying stuff like 'arent you going to fuck me daddy?'
>dick wilts
>try to stay into it
>'y-yeah thats right, im going to fuck you'
>she looks annoyed
>try to recover
>go to slap her in the face, like she asked me to
>autistically attempt to align the fleshy center of my palm with the fleshiest part of her cheek, so that it seems like im slapping her hard and dismissively, but there's not much actual impact and im not just unsexily punching her in the head
>suspend my still ongoing mental efforts to get my dick hard again (by imagining things i actually find arousing)
>start picturing a 3-D geometric representation of the ideal slapping angle to accomplish the painless slap while still making it look effortless and not contorting my arm or pussing out of the swing at the last second and only tapping her
>she's at such a weird fucking angle and wont stop moving, cant get the 3D presentation to work properly
>now basically picturing snake plissken's approach vector from Escape from New York (pic related) except with her face instead of New York
>now completely flaccid
>try to prioritize 'remember to get hard again as soon as im done with the slap vector analysis'
>go for the slap
>try to commit to it
>somehow the 'heel' part of my hand hits her cheekbone
>basically punched my girlfriend in the face while looking like im girlishly effeminately slapping her
>she's really annoyed now
>gives me a look like 'its ok, dont worry about it'
>flip her over so i dont have to make eye contact anymore
>go to fuck her from behind because im used to it, and i can just make the penetration more vigorous, and pretend that im doing it out of dominance
>she starts resisting
>worry shes going to kick me in the testicles like a mule
>penis still mostly flaccid, forgot to prioritize getting hard again
>she's all into it again, says 'im not going to let you fuck me' or something
>panic
>reply 'You'd better not.... I mean, you'd better let me'
>she doesnt respond
>want to flip her over and start feeling her tits up so i can get hard again
>cant because i already flipped her over, so i'll look indecisive
>try grabbing her tits from behind
>my flaccid cock brushes against her
>she gets annoyed that im not hard
>thinks shes unsexy, somehow shes humiliated, thinks im judging her for her fetishes
>says shes not in the mood anymore
>tfw i spend the rest of the night reading "Man and His Becoming" by rene guenon and considering becoming celibate

Made my day :))

I really, really wish my girlfriend was into degradation and humiliation. She's so fucking painfully vanilla and just wants me to love her, respect her, compliment her, make her feel good. I know if she was into it I'd probably lose respect for her in the process of making her eat off the floor like a dog. But Christ, it'd relieve so much of the tension within me to just spit on her fucking face and call her a dumb whore. Life is suffering.

>complaining about vanilla girlfriend

This is hilarious and I can relate desu.

>tfw every girl wants something between light dominance and total degradation
>I always oblige because I don't wanna look like a pussy
>tfw I just want a qt femdom girl who prefers being in control

The rarest of flowers.

christfags go

Why should I?

Yea,you put effort into a role for an utterly uncreative co-roleplayer and you spend terrible minutes getting them to emote something anything...

Did that a lot in Second Life,seducing newbie females out of their clothes. After a while it was typing to amuse myself,and to refine the process of cybersex-plus to a script I could copy n paste from my head with one typing hand while the other one...didn't.

To roleplay from a script, frankly, is disgraceful. It sullies the art form. You cease to inhabit the character you are playing. I have never heard of something so appalling in my life.

Perhaps Methodology describes it better:the goal of the interaction being convincing the player of a female avatar to masturbate as I would inspire her with set pieces of erotica that employed animations,music and text.

>in jail
>some normie offers me cigarettes to transcribe some letter he wants to write to his gf
>there isn't one complete sentence and/or it's a giant run on sentence depending on how look at it
>trying to find a place to put a fucking period
>just sprinkle some commas and call it a day
>get paid two newports

You should of talked to her about her panties.

>cute gf
>goes fucking insane for being spanked and called "princess" and shit
>loves being dominated
>calls me "daddy"
>I love it too
>occasionally she spoons me and then all of the sudden dominates the fuck out of me without warning and forces me to cum

I'm in heaven, boys

>in heaven
So a fictional place?

I didn't even realize how fake that all sounds until now
Habeeb be, it's true

*me

Ya blew it with your first impression mate, you won't win me back that easily.

kek